The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Big Apple Pen Club December Meeting: Thu Dec 7 7-10Pm

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tvradio

tvradio

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze+

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 December 2017 - 14:52

As a newbie I was looking forward to going to this group's meeting for the first time. The calendar at http://www.bigapplepenclub.com/ says "RR Donnelly offices - 140 East 45th Street / 35th Floor (Between Lexington and 3rd Avenue). Contact Mike Sheehan at mikes@bigapplepenclub.com to be placed on the building entry list"

I just sent an email and got a bounce email warning which said, "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <mike@bigapplepenclub.com>: 550: Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable"

Does anyone know if this meeting is still taking place? If so, would there be a problem if I just showed up?

Sponsored Content

#2 jjlax10

jjlax10

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 December 2017 - 15:23

Hello,

I am the current president, and our website is woefully out of date.  We now meet every second Thursday on the West Side at the Bard Graduate Center.  Our next meeting will be there on December 14, 2017.

Contact me back channel and we can get you on the e-mail list.

Best,

Josh

President, Big Apple Pen Club
Follow us on Instagram @big_apple_pen_club

"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery."

J.J. Lax Pen Co.
www.jjlaxpenco.com

Sponsored Content

|