The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Delta Vin-Touch Pens @ Nearly 70% Off

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 speerbob

speerbob

Speerbob

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:49

Hi FPN, This is an awesome deal on a very nice Delta pen.  This is the Delta Vin-touch which is based on the Delta Vintage series.  The Vin-touch has an acrylic cap, stainless steel body and rhodium trim.  The pen has a rubber smartphone/tablet stylus at the bottom of the body.  It has a screw on cap and takes a Delta or international converter or cartridge.  The fountain pen has a stainless steel nib.  The rollerball has a standard Delta rollerball refill or takes a Parker-type ballpoint refill.  These pens are new in box with manual and warranty card.  Fountain pen comes with a cartridge.  The pens are 5 1/4" long capped. 

I have the fountain pen in orange, black or blue and have EF, F,M & B nibs.  I have the rollerball in orange only.

Retail price is $225.00 on the fountain pen and $195 on the rollerball.  Your FPN price is $75.00 for the fountain pen and $65.00 for the rollerball.  Free shipping in the USA.  Email me at Speerbob@starpower.net if interested.  Cheers,  BOB

Attached Images

• vintouchblack1.JPG
  • vintouchblue1.JPG
  • vintouchorange1.JPG
  • vintouchorangerb1.JPG
  • vintouchorangerb.JPG

Edited by speerbob, 02 December 2017 - 11:51.

Check out my website at www.Speerbob.com

SpeerbobBannersmall.jpg

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

|