Is there any method of dating on Visconti pens in general? I can't seem to find any information on when the Wall Street line was released and it doesn't seem to be on their site anyway.
FPN appearing slow
Due to a continuing DDoS attack, FPN could be moving only slowly. Hosting Support is dealing with this. The earlier reported hardware issue has been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Warm regards, the FPN Moderator & Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Dating For A Visconti Wall Street
Posted 01 December 2017 - 21:56
If I recall, it was a one color per year for the initial release. Blue and 2004 stick in my memory, but not the years of the red, green, or grey.
Hope that helps.
Edited by zaddick, 01 December 2017 - 21:58.
Posted 01 December 2017 - 22:01
Ahh, gotcha. I have a red metal section C/C wall street, but I've been wondering about the date of release/manufacture. I guess it's likely around 2005?
Posted 02 December 2017 - 00:33
Posted 05 December 2017 - 15:28
Woops, sorry for the late response. It's a 23k Pd "Dreamtouch" nib, which mostly just feels like an unbelievably soft nib.
Posted 05 December 2017 - 17:50