The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Delike Alpha Sport Clone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ClockworkCollector

ClockworkCollector

Liber Custodis

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:07

After reading many positive reviews I bought a Delike Alpha from Amazon. Now I'm sure mine is just defective, as turning the pens lose threads the nib GROUND INTO THE TOP OF THE CAP.

Currently the tips of the tines are bent sideways, and won't likely write. I'm curious is anyone here has had this problem.

The pen arrived lose in the packaging, to say the cap wasn't tightly screwed to the barrel. I'd imagine whoever packaged the pen realized this. Quite upset, but I planed on modding it anyways. Oh well.

"If brute force has failed to yield the desired result, it simply means you've failed to yield enough force!"

Sponsored Content

#2 oneill

oneill

RETIRED MAGISTRATE

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:24

After reading many positive reviews I bought a Delike Alpha from Amazon. Now I'm sure mine is just defective, as turning the pens lose threads the nib GROUND INTO THE TOP OF THE CAP.

Currently the tips of the tines are bent sideways, and won't likely write. I'm curious is anyone here has had this problem.

The pen arrived lose in the packaging, to say the cap wasn't tightly screwed to the barrel. I'd imagine whoever packaged the pen realized this. Quite upset, but I planed on modding it anyways. Oh well.

Hi There, can I tell you about one oft the most affordable pens on FPN it is called a Jinhao who also
make Baoer another good affordable pen These pens have so many possibilities of use you can
Change the nibs and fit them with other nibs to turn them into a Flex writer by following the instructions on Utube,all for just a
few Dollars, Trust Me, Oneill

Edited by oneill, 29 November 2017 - 08:24.

#3 ClockworkCollector

ClockworkCollector

Liber Custodis

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:00

I've been here a while. I'm familiar with Jinhao and the like, standard centralized manufacturing affair. I know this is made by the same company.

This thing can't be used as it is. Cap's inner ring is too low down. Being that it is plastic glued haphazardly to the inside I can't remove it to change the position.

Wasn't expecting perfection, I did expect it to write at the very least.

"If brute force has failed to yield the desired result, it simply means you've failed to yield enough force!"

Sponsored Content

|