mehandiratta

img_20171126_164248_087.jpg?w=720

Hellooooow

And I am Back….. from a much-needed break or you can say Hiatus from this fountain pen hobby.

I have been in this hobby for more than 5 yrs now. There has been a lot of love and appreciation given to me and it really has aspired me to become better and more responsible person. Thank you to all of the followers and supporters and especially the admin members of Fountain Pen Network.

Now, I have been away from this hobby for almost good 5 months and part of that is due to some personal reasons.

First, I have joined a new organization which apart from just Architectural Designing and Coordination takes up more of my time in imparting training and developing new courseware and doing a lot of research work. With the new job, I have climbed up a career ladder and thus more responsibilities (thanks to Almighty God).

Secondly, my new job involves a lot of traveling to a different Country where I can’t carry most of my pens and inks and also that Country has a restricted internet policy. I couldn’t access Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram….. the apps or websites I use most often.

And lastly, there was a demise of someone close to us in the Family. It was tough. Believe me...

But now I am back with more determination and vigor and will take this moment to apologize to all of you who have been following my blog and who have asked me something and I have not been able to answer them in time. Also, I would like to apologize to pen fraternity in India who have sent me some ink samples and pen for review which I have not been able to do so. Thank you for showing your trust in me and my target is to catalog those pens and inks in forthcoming months.

So, yeah I have a lot of news for you. I have recently purchased a lot of stuff from my travels abroad and will share those here also. There will be few upcoming Giveaways that I will organize on my Blog and also on FPN.

Do follow my Instagram page small updates are also available there.

Thank you again for all of the love and appreciation. I can’t wait myself for the upcoming posts.

Do let me know if you have certain suggestions and recommendations that you have for me and my blog and my upcoming reviews.

Again I would really like to thank all the Admins and Seniors of the FPN. Thank you all.

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• PAKMAN

• fountainpagan

• BRBA

Thank you, Mehandiratta, for taking time to explain your absence to us. It is a nice gesture.

The important thing is that you are back, and happily ready to enjoy us with your reviews.

Congratulations for your carreer step up.

Sorry for your family member's loss.

Welcome back.

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

Thank you, Mehandiratta, for taking time to explain your absence to us. It is a nice gesture.

The important thing is that you are back, and happily ready to enjoy us with your reviews.

Congratulations for your carreer step up.

Sorry for your family member's loss.

Welcome back.

Thank you.. i have missed you all badly...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Welcome back. FPN needs you and we all missed you. Good to see you back after your break for personal reasons which we hope would have made you stronger, sorry to hear about the loss which only time can try to heal. Wishing you the best always.

Welcome back, we have missed you! So sorry for your family loss!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Welcome back, we have missed you! So sorry for your family loss!

Thank you...

Welcome back. FPN needs you and we all missed you. Good to see you back after your break for personal reasons which we hope would have made you stronger, sorry to hear about the loss which only time can try to heal. Wishing you the best always.

Thank you...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Welcome back. Priorities are priorities and family comes first. So glad to hear about the career advancement. That's important, too. Pens and ink are great but they can wait a bit, if necessary. I do look forward to new activity on your blog.

Dave Campbell
Retired Science Teacher and Active Pen Addict
Every day is a chance to reduce my level of ignorance.

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Welcome back. And sorry for your loss in the family. I know it's difficult, and each of us deals with the situation/loss in our own way, and you do what you can and must. Always know there's a community here that you're part of, and when you're ready to come back, here we all are... ready to catch up with you.

I'm glad to see that your time away was not only for negative reasons, but also a big positive. Life takes away, but then it gives us new opportunities, too. Happy to see one of those came your way too...

Looking forward to your upcoming posts!

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Welcome back. Priorities are priorities and family comes first. So glad to hear about the career advancement. That's important, too. Pens and ink are great but they can wait a bit, if necessary. I do look forward to new activity on your blog.

Thank you ... there... there you said it "Priorities are priorities"

Welcome back. And sorry for your loss in the family. I know it's difficult, and each of us deals with the situation/loss in our own way, and you do what you can and must. Always know there's a community here that you're part of, and when you're ready to come back, here we all are... ready to catch up with you.

I'm glad to see that your time away was not only for negative reasons, but also a big positive. Life takes away, but then it gives us new opportunities, too. Happy to see one of those came your way too...

Looking forward to your upcoming posts!

I know that period was difficult... but now I am all positive and lets roll together...

have a lot of catching up to do though....

vaibhav mehandiratta