The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Paper, Ink, Pen Grand Opening Sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 macaddicted

macaddicted

Collectors Item

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 November 2017 - 19:24

Greetings,

I've started my new online sales site: paperinkpen.com. Along with the Grand Opening I'm offering 1/3 off the MSRP price for any Pelikan pen, either in stock or special order.

Only pens I actually have in stock are currently shown, but I am happy to special order pens from Chartpak if you desire.

Oh and:

CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WE PAY YOUR SALES TAX.

[edit] I've modified the site to show the actual price I'm charging. I'm handling purchases through PayPal invoices at this point.

Thank you for looking in. I hope you like the site. I look forward to serving the community as an online retailer rather than an enthusiastic user. They say if you do what you love you'll love what you do. I've been a passionate fountain pen user for over twenty years and I honestly hope the saying is true.

Paper, Ink, Pen An authorized USA Dealer for Pelikan. California Residents-We Pay Your Sales Tax

Grand Opening Sale: Take 1/3 off MSRP for Pelikan Pens. Contact me at sales@paperinkpen.com

Sponsored Content

#2 Ghost Plane

Ghost Plane

Indescribable

• FPN Hon. Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,153 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 November 2017 - 19:14

Why only narrow nib sizes? Has Pel discontinued ALL the fun writers?

#3 macaddicted

macaddicted

Collectors Item

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 November 2017 - 22:01

Nah. Just limited resources to start.

Paper, Ink, Pen An authorized USA Dealer for Pelikan. California Residents-We Pay Your Sales Tax

Grand Opening Sale: Take 1/3 off MSRP for Pelikan Pens. Contact me at sales@paperinkpen.com

Sponsored Content

|