The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Deluxe Esterbrooks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cayce04

Cayce04

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 November 2017 - 19:37

I found a white marble base Dipless and it was called a deluxe model.  Can't remember seeing alot of information about them maybe a leather version and a wooden double but not a marble like the attached.

Edited by Cayce04, 21 November 2017 - 19:39.

Sponsored Content

#2 Hobiwan

Hobiwan

All I ever wanted was a nice pen to write with...

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:14

Did you attach a photo?

Best Regards
Paul

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
– Albert Einstein

#3 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

Brain freeze, mmm... got pens?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,857 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 19:50

Did you attach a photo?

Paul-

It is one of the clear bases...

Todd

San Francisco International Pen Show - They have dates! August 25-26-27, 2017 AND August 24-25-26, 2018 Book your travel and tables now! My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

#4 Cayce04

Cayce04

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:34

I found a white marble base Dipless and it was called a deluxe model.  Can't remember seeing alot of information about them maybe a leather version and a wooden double but not a marble like the attached.

Thought I had attached the file but only chose it!  the photo is attached.  It looks nice next to my black double well and now there are three different 9### nibs for fine, medium and stub!

#5 PaFitch

PaFitch

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:01

The deluxe units look dressy/professional. Used to own one that was an all black marble base. Still own one that looks similar to yours except in a green tone marble with a brown stripe. Currently a standard 444 in red is parked on my desk. The Esterbrook dipless units are G R E A T! (as Tony the Tiger likes to say).

Sponsored Content

|