Kyonooto Yamabukiiro Ink Pif

Cincinnatus

I have a bottle Kyonooto Yamabukiiro that I have used once. The color on the box looked a little more brown than it actually turned out to be and I personally don’t like the color. The ink works very well and was just bought in October but it was the color that I didn’t care for.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year so I want to PIF this ink to someone that will enjoy it and it is open to everyone.

To be considered please let me know one thing you are thankful for this year. I will randomly pick one person from the entries at 9 PM Eastern Time Sunday – the 26th of November. I will PM you to get contact info. I will also post the winner here.

So, what am I thankful for? My family – despite having my wife halfway through a one year deployment overseas and my son serving with the military in the U.S. – as a veteran I am proud of them and feel closer than ever to them.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BayesianPrior

• Jan2016

• Cincinnatus

• Jontello

I am thankful for so much, but my wife and kids the most.

In the Netherlands we say count all your blessings and do not forget one...

As I already know this ink (I used it in my daily pen) another one may be the lucky one to receive this

I could list many, but you asked for one so I'll go with the fact that, despite the many societal problems we've encountered throughout this past year, I'm still proud and grateful to be a citizen of the United States of America!

None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. - Mark Twain

This year my nephew and dad came to live with me. My nephew asked if he could call me dad and my wife mom! We have been looking to adopt. My boy is almost 16 and has ID (intellectual disability). He is a really awesome kid and I am proud to call him son.

Thank you and your family for your service.

“Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

C.S. Lewis

“Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.”

Frank Herbert, Dune

I dig the color!

I'm thankful to have my health, loved ones safe and warm, and friends around the kitchen table for Thanksgiving dinner while I'm away at school.

I've been admiring this particular ink for a while and it's on my 'to get' list, but that's not until I visit Naples FL again next year. So please could I be considered?

I also have many, many things to be thankful for, but you asked me to pick one and it is that we were both in Naples when hurricane Irma hit on September 10th and we're glad that we both survived and came safely back home.

I would like to be added as well, please. I am thankful for this hobby, which can provide a very necessary (albeit temporary) reprieve from the downs on daily life.

bayesianprior.png

Thank you for this giveaway!

I am thankful for the fountain pen community. I find great stress relief in writing, experiencing inks and pens, and I find that interacting with the community as a whole lifts my spirits and makes all the bad in the world just slip away for a few moments. <3

My apologizes - I was going to announce the winner last night but was off line until today.

It was nice to see what everyone was thankful for this year.

The winner selected at random was guyinkits - I will send a PM to get details.

Thank you for all of the entries.

(Not an entry.)

Thank you for offering this up. I think it is very cool when difficult-to-find or less common things like this are offered up. I hadn't known about this ink, but I'm glad to learn about it. Interesting color--reminds me of Rohrer & Klinger Alt-Goldgrun

Not an entrant. But thank you for doing this.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

A big thank you to Cincinnatus for his generosity and contribution to this community and color me surprised when he announced that I was the lucky member to get to play with a completely new color of ink. If it wasn't for this, I'm not even sure when I would make my way around to trying a yellow hue so I'm grateful to get this opportunity. I've really just started this year with my fountain pen and ink collection (not really collecting but for use of course) but one of these days, if I don't control myself and things get out of hand, I'll be sending out a bottle of ink in the not too distant future. Thanks again Cincinnatus.

A few pictures of the ink. Lighting isn't great here in December for me but you'll still get an idea of the Kyonooto Yamabukiiro ink characteristics.

fpn_1512945026__yamabukiiro1.jpg

fpn_1512945046__yamabukiiro2.jpg

fpn_1512945061__yamabukiiro3.jpg

fpn_1512945082__yamabukiiro4.jpg