The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Martemodena Pens From Italy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 luxuryitemsusa

luxuryitemsusa

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze+

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:54

I'm the owner of a small company that's in the import/export business. We just made a deal with MarteModena of Italy to be a distributor in the U.S.A.

I've read online that there has been good reviews and bad reviews about that company.

I just wanted to introduce myself, and announce that we have a small stock of pens that we already imported. Our idea is to only sell what we have in stock, and to stand behind the product (warranty and guarantee service).

MarteModena has started producing their own line of pens. And has purchased the rights to produce the DolceVita line from Delta Pens, that as you know has closed down.

We have in stock: DolceVita, Freedom and a couple of Chronicle pens (very similar to the Delta Journal).

If anybody is interested in specs and other information, please contact me

Attached Images

• pen6.jpg
  • s-l500 (2).jpg
  • pen1.jpg
  • martemodena-fountain-pen-freedom-to-be-rose-gold1.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 Cordovian

Cordovian

Oh, shiny.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 17:03

I haven't tried one of the MarteModena pens yet but I am interested. What is your web site address?

Also, do you know if MarteModena has their own production facilities? I was wondering if they bought the equipment from Delta along with the rights. I'd really love to see the Barocca line come back in some new styles. I have one that Delta made for MarteModena and love it.

#3 luxuryitemsusa

luxuryitemsusa

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze+

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 18:53

We dont have a website yet. We do mostly wholesale. Martemodena has acquired some of the machinery. You can send me a PM and Ill happily gove you more info.

Sponsored Content

|