The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Oneills Pens.

jinhao

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 oneill

oneill

RETIRED MAGISTRATE

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 December 2017 - 08:57

Hi Ian, I have had a very rough count of my JAPANESE PENS this evening to discover that I can only find 26 of them ,I am still looking!!!!!!  Did I ever tell you the story of my poor Aunt, well she was so poor that she used to buy all of our clothes at the Salvation Army Shop,most of them were good but how would you like to go to school dressed as a Japanese  Admiral.!!!

Sponsored Content

#22 oneill

oneill

RETIRED MAGISTRATE

• Member - Gold

• 1,113 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2017 - 22:11

I'm sure if he wanted to, he could.  :lol:
The more I get to know him, the more I admire him.
Believe it or not, his other hobby, is (at 91 yrs old) combing the beaches with a metal detector. :yikes: I love his passion and energy.  :notworthy1:

Ian

There is no need to show your contempt for my hobby, I found five cents the other day in two hours
Detecting, I am putting away all of these finds and saving them all for Xmas,I have not worked
out which one!
. you should see how healthy I look and Bent.
I did write about the time I got arrested in Sri-Lanka for Metal Detecting one Xmas Eve, maybe
you did not see that story. Oneill

Edited by oneill, 07 December 2017 - 22:16.

#23 oneill

oneill

RETIRED MAGISTRATE

• Member - Gold

• 1,113 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:19

There is no need to show your contempt for my hobby, I found five cents the other day in two hours
Detecting, I am putting away all of these finds and saving them all for Xmas,I have not worked
out which one!
. you should see how healthy I look and Bent.
I did write about the time I got arrested in Sri-Lanka for Metal Detecting one Xmas Eve, maybe
you did not see that story. Oneill

Hi Ian. My apologies for not being able to contact anyone as I was unable to access any of Oneills pens due to someone blocking the ability to do that however, Joy and I have just returned from Melbourne after having the most fabulous holiday there fro some 10 days or so,you have no idea how these Aussies play up over Xmas and
New Year what with the Barmy Army etc being here the days have been full of Cricket.Can we wish you and yours a Happy New Year, Drive very carefully because no bugger else is what with Texting whilst driving etc I would take the Driving Licences of those people for a number of years not one because of their stupidity,whenever I see one I take their reg number and report them and it costs them $300, plus and that is the privilege of all in OZ.

#24 oneill

oneill

RETIRED MAGISTRATE

• Member - Gold

• 1,113 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:33

Can I express my sincere THANKS to whomever was able to have access to Oneills Pens replaced on the FPN ,if there is anything that I Oneill can do for you please advise and I shall give it my best SHOT. Trust Me, Oneill

#25 oneill

oneill

RETIRED MAGISTRATE

• Member - Gold

• 1,113 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:59

Can I express my sincere THANKS to whomever was able to have access to Oneills Pens replaced on the FPN ,if there is anything that I Oneill can do for you please advise and I shall give it my best SHOT. Trust Me, Oneill

Can I oneill at this point mention a sad event which takes place early in the oncoming January,Ian The Jock my very dear friend passed away very early in January quietly at his home , I was informed by his wife today,He was  a gentleman in every way,a Master of the Internet,A fabulous writer an artist in the ways he chose to enhance his writings with different Inks, The way he lusted after every pen that was sent in a photo for him to review, I got him into buying Jinhao and Baoer  and when I sent him photos of those in my collection because I am old {87} I promised him that I would see that he got them, sadly that wont happen now.    May he Rest in Peace.  Oneill

#26 oneill

oneill

RETIRED MAGISTRATE

• Member - Gold

• 1,113 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:35

I'm sure if he wanted to, he could.  :lol:

The more I get to know him, the more I admire him.

Believe it or not, his other hobby, is (at 91 yrs old) combing the beaches with a metal detector. :yikes: I love his passion and energy.  :notworthy1:

Ian

Can I with respect correct a mistake that Ian made here when quoting my age as being 91I am only87 having been born in 1930,Oneill

Edited by oneill, 07 May 2018 - 08:36.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jinhao

Sponsored Content

|