The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

November Update At Main Street Pens

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MainStreetPens

MainStreetPens

Donor Pen

• Premium - Diamond

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,971 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 21:38

A quick listing here before we head out to the pen club in Pittsburgh.  We always come back from a show with some interesting pens, and the Ohio Show in Columbus was no exception.  This update has more Parkers than Sheaffers in it.  I really don't know which one to show here....  maybe the best thing to do is to toddle over to the main pen sales page at Main Street Pens and take a gander!  Someone did  just that while I was working on the update and snagged a very nice pen before the update was announced.  A clean 51 will be on its way to its new home tomorrow....

Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...
The Blue Fingers Blog is live! Ramblings and musings (and occasional repair tips) from the bench.

Sponsored Content

#2 Chrissy

Chrissy

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,516 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 November 2017 - 21:41

Thank you for the update. :)  It's a shame I'm home in the UK, but that's always the way.  :unsure:

flying-letter-exc.png

Sponsored Content

|