The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Cross Townsend Nib Unit Issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shannon

Shannon

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 19:01

I originally posted this in the Cross forum, but started thinking it should be here.  Apologies for the x-post....

I just rec'd a beautiful Lapis Lazuli Townsend.  The nib unit comes apart if you look at it wrong.  And it doesn't seem to seat fully when it's installed.  I'm not sure if it's completely broken or if it just needs a little TLC.  Would love some advice.

Thanks.

fpn_1510677539__20171114_092044_resized.fpn_1510677415__20171114_092017_resized.

Ink samples to trade:  Levenger (Smokey, Blue Bahama, Always Greener, Skies of Blue, Fireball, Pinkly, Gemstone Green, Cobalt Blue, Raven Black, Cardinal Red, Cocoa, Amethyst); J. Herbin (Lie de The, Emerald de Chivor, Storm Grey, Rouge Hematite); Diamine (Purple Pazzazz, Bilberry, Ancient Copper, Blue Black, Indigo, and Damson); Sailor (Tokiwa-matsu, Souten); and Chesterfield (Antique Yankee, Night Sapphire, Antique Raven, Antique Walnut, Archival Black, Antique Jade)

Looking for: surprise me!

Sponsored Content

#2 Needhelp

Needhelp

Im a cute cactus!!!!!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 November 2017 - 19:04

You can contact cross directly. They will be happy to help you out

Sponsored Content