Lamy Safari And 2 Pilot Metros

Maurizio

I have 3 pens I want to pay forward.

I will give 1 each to any high school or college student with a current valid student ID.

I will ship in continental USA only.

1 Lamy Safari medium point red body
1 Pilot Metro medium point black body
1 Pilot Metro fine point grey body

All have converters.

Respond in this thread stating which pen you'd like.

Private message me with a snap or scan of your student ID

I reserve the right to choose to whom I will gift these pens based on the submissions received.

The prizes of life are never to be had without trouble - Horace
Kind words do not cost much, yet they accomplish much - Pascal

You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

Favorite shop:https://www.fountainpenhospital.com

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maurizio

• akiramiyu

• inkinbrushes

• Jrb102292

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'd love to try the Lamy Safari? :) Please let me know if it is still available and I will share my student ID :)

Edited by inkinbrushes

Hello! I am currently in college to get my BSN. I don't have an ID, but I can send you a snapshot of my transcript to show that I am currently enrolled in school if that is allowed for you. I am interested in either the Lamy Safari medium nib or the Pilot Metro medium nib. I will send you a private message later today or tomorrow.

Ok inkinbrushes you were first to request the Lamy so it’s yours if you’re a student. Please prove that and give me your mailing address.

akiramiyu - you can have the Metro medium. Please send me something that proves you’re a currently enrolled student.

Please don’t send me personal identifying info like a DOB or SS #. If that info is on your student IDs please block it out before you send. I just want to make sure I’m sending these to students.

The Pilot Metro fine is still up for grabs.

This is so amazing. I will not participate but thank you so much for doing this. The enjoyment you are giving to someone is so big with so little. Because of people like you this hobby is so amazing

Thank you for your warm thoughts Julio.

All 3 pens were snapped up within about an hour of my post being approved and posted by FPN moderators.

To the 3 students to whom I’ll be sending these pens:

I didn’t manage to mail them out on Saturday, but, I did package them and address each one. I’ll be mailing them out probably one per day during the week. The pens are yours and they will be shipped soon.