Hello From Staunton, Virginia, Usa!

camygo

Hello! I learned about the FPN from The Goulet Pen Company on YouTube and thought Id dive in. Im specifically looking for resources on handwriting and calligraphy, but Ive loved fountain pens in general, and have a few nice ones. Though my favorite pen is the humble Lamy Safari, I do enjoy my Pilot vanishing nib as well. Looking forward to learning and discussing pens, ink, and writing with you all!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThomasB

• jar

• Chrissy

• camygo

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! Glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Welcome to our little corner of the universe from a pen user in San Diego.

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Welcome, camygo !

Some users do not like the appearance of the LAMY Safari. Others, dislike the ergonomics of the pen section. However, it is difficult to deny that the Safari's functionality and reliability are excellent.

As I prefer more traditional styling, the LAMY 2000 is a top choice for me. Have you tried one ?

Write with joy.

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

Hello and welcome to FPN, from Cape Town, South Africa.

To sit at one's table on a sunny morning, with four clear hours of uninterruptible security, plenty of nice white paper, and a [fountain] pen - that is true happiness!

- Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...

Another Staunton member! I attended a show last weekend in Rockville, MD and was inspired to begin collecting and possibly trying my hand at nib repair. Im very new to all of this and look forward to learning more. FPN appears to be a great resource for beginners.