So this diwali, Mr. Harsh Gangwani, the proprietor of Unique pens, Indore, sent me a picture of this newly launched fountain pen and I quickly bought a couple of them.

This is the click signature fountain pen usable in 3 ways, catridge, converter or eyedropper.post-132614-0-76223700-1509455884_thumb.jpgpost-132614-0-76223700-1509455884_thumb.jpg

Unique pen is a OEM so it has plenty of models being sold globally and their pens are well made. One of the most innovative thing that has taken place in this 2017 year is the conversion of traditional opr recurring models into the 3in1 type filling system.

BUILD QUALITY AND APPEARANCE

The pen is really sturdy with ample amount of thickness with regard to material used. This is a classic shaped pen and looks eye catching at the first glance. The build quality is amazing for its price. the feel of the pen in hand is good.

Its a light weight pen under 20 grams with the trims used in the cap and the bottom.

Material used is CAB, that vegetable resin body and smell you get on noodlers pen.

The pens comes in 5 trans colours with a CLEAR DEMONSTRATOR TOO!!!

SECTION - The section really ergonomic and is perfect for long writing hours. for those of who grip in non traditional ways, its suitable for you too. 2 fingers or using it far back on section, its comfortable all along. The section has a textured grip that eases in sweaty or sticky fingers and provides excellent grip.

post-132614-0-73926800-1509455918_thumb.jpg

NIB AND OTHER PARTS

The nib is a standard #5 nib f indian nib that writes f-m and comes in dual tone finish. It writes smooth and there is no skipping whatsoever. The cap and the finial and other metal parts. The quality is too good for the price at which being sold. The stainless steel clip is very well funtional and is springy just like every user wants. The trim qaulity is again well polished and i personally lile the steel finish so this just meets the sweet spot.

TRIM- it is BRASS with chrome plating.

post-132614-0-41071200-1509455947_thumb.jpg

FILLING SYSTEM

No need of mentioning it again. ease of use is kept in mind and international accepted LONG type catridges are well fitted. Eyedropper is easily possible with threads being long enough to seal the barrel and section joint and would not require the use of silicon grease.

post-132614-0-77496200-1509456048_thumb.jpg

PRICING

The pen is priced in $3-4 price bracket range depending upon your location and shipping cost.

post-132614-0-72684100-1509455974_thumb.jpgpost-132614-0-22524100-1509456162_thumb.jpgpost-132614-0-96184600-1509456085_thumb.jpg

Comparing it to its closest look alike and the similar price ranged pens.

I RECOMMEND THIS PEN TO ANY FOUNTAIN PEN USER, especially users in India should definitely buy this pen.

P.S. : this is user review that i am stating here. the manufacturer is a fpn user himself, has a facebook page and is interactive on different platforms to keep updated the users with latest developments related to pens. I am in no way affiliated to the manufacturer, just love their pens.

post-132614-0-46434400-1509456003_thumb.jpg

post-132614-0-60023400-1509456123_thumb.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anuvratfpn

• dan in montreal

• harshgagwani

• Shreya_r

• 1 month later...

Anyway of getting in touch with him?

Dear sir,

The above product is available with ASA pens( our e-commerce partner) , Mr Subramanium is the person concerned there.

Harsh Gagwani

CLICK Pens