The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Montblanc Oulet Pages.

bargains montblanc

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Marioferu

Marioferu

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:00

<< links removed >>

Warning. All that online sellers are offering Montblanc pieces at discount prices that goes down around 50% of original retail prices. Although that is not imposible (I purchased a Stipula fountain pen from an european online vendor at nearly 50% without a box) it is necessary to show caution. One of the pages, mbpens.us, redirects to an usecured page to register your credit card info. The pages also have dot net, dot us, dot me, and dot co suffix domains which are not tipically employed for commercial sites (like dot com).
The www.meisterstuckpen.me page have a customer online support and answered a question I sent to them. Does anybody has had any purchase from those pages?

Edited by RMN, 02 November 2017 - 00:44.
removed links

Sponsored Content

#2 Freddy

Freddy

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,025 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:40

Both sites are fraudulent..................

Fred

#3 Chrissy

Chrissy

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,538 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:24

Warning. All that online sellers are offering Montblanc pieces at discount prices that goes down around 50% of original retail prices. Although that is not imposible (I purchased a Stipula fountain pen from an european online vendor at nearly 50% without a box) it is necessary to show caution. One of the pages, mbpens.us, redirects to an usecured page to register your credit card info. The pages also have dot net, dot us, dot me, and dot co suffix domains which are not tipically employed for commercial sites (like dot com).
The www.meisterstuckpen.me page have a customer online support and answered a question I sent to them. Does anybody has had any purchase from those pages?

Please heed your own warning. These sites don't sell anything that is Montblanc and you will lose lot's of money if you register your card info.

It would be great if you could edit your post and remove the links since they are fraudulent sites.

flying-letter-exc.png

#4 Prof7

Prof7

Dipped Only

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:10

Thanks for the warning.

#5 luxuryitemsusa

luxuryitemsusa

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze+

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:48

You could shop at www.jomashop.com. I've bought several authentic Montblanc's from them. Never had a problem.

#6 Freddy

Freddy

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,025 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 17:48

You could shop at www.jomashop.com. I've bought several authentic Montblanc's from them. Never had a problem.

Gray market.....

Fred

#7 Chrissy

Chrissy

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,538 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 18:08

Gray market.....

Fred

As far as Montblanc is concerned that seems to make no difference. If it's a Montblanc pen they will service/fix it wherever it comes from.

flying-letter-exc.png

#8 luxuryitemsusa

luxuryitemsusa

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze+

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 18:40

Yes jomashop is grey market... but their prices are pretty good. Also Fountain Pen Hospital in NY (official dealer) has decent prices

Sponsored Content

|