I'm A Sad, Pathetic Stationery Junkie.

KreepyKen

I'm off to Daiso this morning. Its a bit of a trek and I don't get there too often although I was there last week. Might just have a look at their paper stationery - you never know what has changed since last week.

Oh yes, lots can change in a week. I hope you had a good time.

Posted Image

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misfit

• inkypete

• A Smug Dill

• AmandaW

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yes, lots can change in a week. I hope you had a good time.

I did buy some 5x3 cards ruled. Have only bought the grid before. Plus these are ruled portrait instead of the usual landscape. They were low on the notebook range so nothing took my fancy.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

I’ve never seen index cards like that. Intriguing.

Me neither. They are ruled feint blue with double red line at top. They also have the small marking on top lines for ruling margins etc. Typical Daiso quality too - FP friendly. They are made in Indonesia.

Edited by inkypete

I am so glad I am not alone! I am now trying to stop myself from purchasing a Massdrop leather journal. I had to purchase a suitcase like holder to keep until time to use the journals I have purchased so far. Currently, I am awaiting a journal from Etsy.com to arrive from Japan with tomoe river paper. I use at least two journals at a time sometimes and go through them about every month and a half. I have amassed a nice pile of used ones already and the year is only half over. I love cream paper, unlined/blank/fountain pen friendly. I love tomoe river newly loved for now. I have fallen in love with in the past, although not cream Franklin-Christoph journals. I love also the bindings used for journals and prefer those which are stitched rather than glued. :wub:

Ea Alis Volat Propiis, per/Repletus Fontis Calamus!
She Flies by Her Own Wings, with filled Fountain Pen

Delta DolceVita, F-C Intrinsic 02, Pelikan M800 red/black striation, Bexley ATB Strawberry Swirl, Red Jinhao 159, Platinum 3776 Bourgogne. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Office Depot for printer ink. I walked down the notebook aisle, but did not get one. Okay, yes, I am waiting for a sale. They have Black n’ Red, plus the Tul system (although I already own Levenger Circa notebooks in both sizes).

Posted Image

I went to Office Depot for printer ink. I walked down the notebook aisle, but did not get one. Okay, yes, I am waiting for a sale. They have Black n’ Red, plus the Tul system (although I already own Levenger Circa notebooks in both sizes).

You should be ashamed of yourself. To be a genuine 100% certified

Sad, Pathetic Stationery Junkie

you must never let an opportunity pass. You are on your first official warning.

My brother got me another pad from his office. I barely made a dent in the first one he gave me......

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

Recently counted 60 filled notebooks of various,sizes. About 220 new notebooks of different brands and sizes on hand. Where and when does the Notebooks Anonymous Group meet?

You have a very good brother.

He is so kind. I'm always worried people take advantage of his good nature.

He always says he's giving us pads and the remnants of reams of papers that have been dispensed with during the inventory, but... I don't know. Do offices really waste so much stuff that is still usable?

I mean, geez, so what if the corner of this pad has been wrinkled by humidity, the rest of the page is perfectly fine!

Studio97, you're the pride and joy of notebooks hoarders everywhere!

Edited by RoyalBlueNotebooks

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

You should be ashamed of yourself. To be a genuine 100% certified

Sad, Pathetic Stationery Junkie

you must never let an opportunity pass. You are on your first official warning.

:lticaptd: :lticaptd: :lticaptd: :lticaptd:

Delta DolceVita, F-C Intrinsic 02, Pelikan M800 red/black striation, Bexley ATB Strawberry Swirl, Red Jinhao 159, Platinum 3776 Bourgogne. :wub:

I have the junior Circa version and nearly through the, I think 300 pages of unlined (specialty) paper it is filled with at this point. I must admit I have returned to it once again for maybe the third time over years since purchasing it. Preferring bound journals instead. Yet, picked it up a couple months ago once again and this time I am using it exclusively. Well, I do have another Franklin-Christoph slim one going at the same time, but the Circa is my primary. I don't know what I intend to do once it has only a few pages or down to the last page finally of my Circa. However, like others, guess I will put it aside for a while, use something else and at some point resume my love of it and get some more refills of paper. Such is the life of a stationery junkie. :wub:

Gasp! How many warnings are there?

As many as there are pages in my official warning book.

Redeemed! I was at Wal Mart getting oscillating fans because the air conditioner decided to die yesterday (arent these things always on a Friday night or weekend) sending out warm air.

There were some school supplies down at the home hardware side of the store. I got a 50¢ Composition notebook made in the USA. I did not need it (sad), and it is wide ruled not college ruled that I prefer (pathetic) but it has web references in the front, and the first listing is the Central Intelligence Agency! With a worldwide factbook containing in-depth data for over 200 countries around the globe at www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook Edit here: this link is wrong, but you can get to the right one using it. Thats what you get for 50¢ Well the notebook, but also a postage stamp that sends 1 ounce of mail anywhere in the US.

Yes! Off the first official warning! And I am truly sad and pathetic stationery junkie, sunk into that quicksand of endless notebooks, but I did smell the paper in this one.

Edited by Misfit
Posted Image

My new favorite things: Index card page markers by Oxford. FP-friendly. Perfect as bookmarks. Dot-grid ruling.

Found at Staples while looking for something else, but also available at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Oxford-Assorted-Shorline-Bouquet-334301M/dp/B01NCNCFXF

Everyone here needs these. :)

Oh you sneaky enabler. Those look neat, but only 2 left in stock at amazon. How many did you buy? Oh, well, you bought your at Staples. Hee hee Edited by Misfit
Posted Image

Oh you sneaky enabler. Those look neat, but only 2 left in stock at amazon. How many did you buy? Oh, well, you bought your at Staples. Hee hee

:)

I found this link for them at Office Depot, too. Less $. I only bought one at Staples, but I will need to restock soon, I am sure.

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/179657/Oxford-Index-Card-Page-Markers-3/

Redeemed! I was at Wal Mart getting oscillating fans because the air conditioner decided to die yesterday (arent these things always on a Friday night or weekend) sending out warm air.

There were some school supplies down at the home hardware side of the store. I got a 50¢ Composition notebook made in the USA. I did not need it (sad), and it is wide ruled not college ruled that I prefer (pathetic) but it has web references in the front, and the first listing is the Central Intelligence Agency! With a worldwide factbook containing in-depth data for over 200 countries around the globe at www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook Edit here: this link is wrong, but you can get to the right one using it. Thats what you get for 50¢ Well the notebook, but also a postage stamp that sends 1 ounce of mail anywhere in the US.

Yes! Off the first official warning! And I am truly sad and pathetic stationery junkie, sunk into that quicksand of endless notebooks, but I did smell the paper in this one.

Hmmmm - not sure this voids the official warning as it was another day. But certainly an improvement - proud of your improved attitude.