I'm A Sad, Pathetic Stationery Junkie.

KreepyKen

Isnt an air conditioner that sends out warm air punishment enough? Its so hard to be sad and pathetic.

Posted Image

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misfit

• inkypete

• A Smug Dill

• AmandaW

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:)

I found this link for them at Office Depot, too. Less $. I only bought one at Staples, but I will need to restock soon, I am sure.

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/179657/Oxford-Index-Card-Page-Markers-3/

Oh Office Depot, the scene of my shame. Id love to see, I mean buy them in person.

Edited to add I used your link and they are in stock at my Office Depot! Better photo of them than on amazon too.

Edited by Misfit
Posted Image

I have the junior Circa version and nearly through the, I think 300 pages of unlined (specialty) paper it is filled with at this point. I must admit I have returned to it once again for maybe the third time over years since purchasing it. Preferring bound journals instead. Yet, picked it up a couple months ago once again and this time I am using it exclusively. Well, I do have another Franklin-Christoph slim one going at the same time, but the Circa is my primary. I don't know what I intend to do once it has only a few pages or down to the last page finally of my Circa. However, like others, guess I will put it aside for a while, use something else and at some point resume my love of it and get some more refills of paper. Such is the life of a stationery junkie. :wub:

At one time, you could buy Circa paper made by Clairfontaine, but it's no longer available. I still have some of my stash of it.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Oh Office Depot, the scene of my shame. Id love to see, I mean buy them in person.

Edited to add I used your link and they are in stock at my Office Depot! Better photo of them than on amazon too.

I hope you enjoy using them!

At one time, you could buy Circa paper made by Clairfontaine, but it's no longer available. I still have some of my stash of it.

If you have the junior version, unlined leave it to me in your Will. :lticaptd: :lticaptd: :lticaptd:

Edited by fountainpenlady

Ea Alis Volat Propiis, per/Repletus Fontis Calamus!
She Flies by Her Own Wings, with filled Fountain Pen

Delta DolceVita, F-C Intrinsic 02, Pelikan M800 red/black striation, Bexley ATB Strawberry Swirl, Red Jinhao 159, Platinum 3776 Bourgogne. :wub:

I took out of the cupboard my 12 Quo Vadis Habana journals - original with Clairefontaine white paper. I looked longingly at them, admired what was the perfect notebook, and put them away. They are so beautiful I am too scared to open one as I know they can never be replaced.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

I took out of the cupboard my 12 Quo Vadis Habana journals - original with Clairefontaine white paper. I looked longingly at them, admired what was the perfect notebook, and put them away. They are so beautiful I am too scared to open one as I know they can never be replaced.

You need various grades of refill paper for drafts.

1 - ultra-cheap feathers and bleeds with pencil for the first draft

2 - will take FP ink but high levels of sulphite bleach turns even Kiwa-guro to gray for the second draft

3 - Kokuyo Campus refills for the third draft. By this time you will have your document down perfect.

You can now, using your bestest handwriting, ever-so-carefully and slowly copy the third, perfect, draft into one of your special journals.

Use first and second drafts as tinder for an open-log fire to thaw you out in your Melbourne winter before the final copy.

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

Sentimental. I had that same feeling about a couple of bound journals with 345 pages (counted them a couple times). Finally, though, I used one of them. It did hurt, I will not lie. Yet, when I got to the last page, felt good, felt as if accomplished. I still have three Franklin-Christoph. Now, they are like your 12 Quo Vadis Habana journals. I take them out of their plastic, don't open, because I do not want to crack unnecessarily the newness. I return them to the plastic and just look at them fondly. Someday, some special day, or week, or month... :wub: :lticaptd:

Ea Alis Volat Propiis, per/Repletus Fontis Calamus!
She Flies by Her Own Wings, with filled Fountain Pen

Delta DolceVita, F-C Intrinsic 02, Pelikan M800 red/black striation, Bexley ATB Strawberry Swirl, Red Jinhao 159, Platinum 3776 Bourgogne. :wub:

Even so, the second it became available, I nearly fell over myself to put in an order for it.

I'm a sad, pathetic stationery junkie.

I am such an addict that I made a spreadsheet for re-dating old hobos ;)

Just get these new pencil boards:

detail_img_yoshitake_8.png

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

All I'll say is that I'm glad one can't see through the closet door.

Yep and anyone familiar with my posts know that i am cheap on prices and i just found another pocket size Honeycomb moleskine and two sets of volants super cheap. I have a grandaughter getting into notebooks so this may be a,Christmas gift opportunity for me.

Yup. They seem to keep reappearing in a,small display toward the front of the store. 1.98 VOLANT sets and about 6.00 pocket size honeycomb moleskines.

I was born with a bargain radar.

Edited by Studio97

There were also two flowered designed Moleskine there greatly reduced but not my style to buy.

All I'll say is that I'm glad one can't see through the closet door.

I am so with you on that but Im quickly running out of space and I dont like clutter. So where do I tuck them away next? (Asking for a friend)

I am so with you on that but Im quickly running out of space and I dont like clutter. So where do I tuck them away next? (Asking for a friend)

In boxes under tables or beds, where you know they'll be out of the way. On the top of bookshelves if they have a shelf to complete the top layer. On wardrobes. In drawers in wardrobes. On closets.

And in new (or second-hand or what-have-you) closets.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

In boxes under tables or beds, where you know they'll be out of the way. On the top of bookshelves if they have a shelf to complete the top layer. On wardrobes. In drawers in wardrobes. On closets.

And in new (or second-hand or what-have-you) closets.

+1

Eventually, storing does become a mission.

Symptom of collecting or borderline hoarding... :D

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

I went to Office Depot today and picked up the Oxford Page Marker Index Cards with the dot grid. Edited to add these are the same index cards goodpens told us about.

I also got some cool tacks and clips.

Edited by Misfit
Posted Image

I went to Office Depot today and picked up the Oxford Page Marker Index Cards with the dot grid. Edited to add these are the same index cards goodpens told us about.

I also got some cool tacks and clips.

Did you buy more than you went to buy? If not you are but an amateur.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

Did you buy more than you went to buy? If not you are but an amateur.

:lol: :lol:

I too have been dropping to the amateur-ish ranks lately.

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.