The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Venvstas Shamash Piston/vacumatic

vacumatic venustas venvstas venvstas vac vac paris france french venvstas shamash shamash

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 October 2017 - 22:54

Well, 

the original design as I got tons of mails for this pen, its available finally, although its a very difficult pen to do so it takes time. The system has been tested over 6 months now, the first VAC are shipping by the end of novemeber (the carbon fiber version)

A video will be posted soon with the pen in action. A really different pen, even for our standards. 

https://www.venvstas.com/shamash

enjoy.

Attached Images

• rst copy.jpg

Edited by VENVSTAS, 19 October 2017 - 22:56.

ATELIER VENVSTAS PARIS

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Sponsored Content

#2 da vinci

da vinci

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:37

A very good looking pen :)

One question for you. What is the material that is showing where the steel has been cut away. Is that the diaphragm or sac or is it a solid opaque plastic type material? - I am finding it difficult to tell from your photos/ description.

#3 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:39

One question for you. What is the material that is showing where the steel has been cut away. Is that the diaphragm or sac or is it a solid opaque plastic type material? - I am finding it difficult to tell from your photos/ description.

I'll post more pictures and a video, its fiberglass. its an ink chamber like in any vacumatic or piston filler. Same thing. 

ATELIER VENVSTAS PARIS

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

#4 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:33

Here a video on the pen.

https://youtu.be/332fb_SdnIs

ATELIER VENVSTAS PARIS

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

#5 writerstephen

writerstephen

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:59

Beautiful pen, Lucio. Someday it will be mine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vacumatic, venustas, venvstas, venvstas vac, vac, paris, france, french, venvstas shamash, shamash

Sponsored Content

|