• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chrissy

• The Good Captain

• ParkerDuofold

• Manalto

Thanks for the very extensive preview. A really good job of yours... but... I think that they (at Diamine) are overdoing it.....

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

They are a nice bunch. I was under the impression that I wasn't to post my 'written' example reviews until 14th October. Hey-ho.

I shall do it then, anyway.

Edited by The Good Captain

The Good Captain

"Meddler's 'Salamander' - almost as good as the real thing!"

Thanks for the very extensive preview. A really good job of yours... but... I think that they (at Diamine) are overdoing it.....

You're welcome. :) I think that maybe what Diamine are aiming for is to make similar colours with both silver and gold particles, as a choice?? :)

They are a nice bunch. I was under the impression that I wasn't to post my 'written' example reviews until 14th October. Hey-ho.

I shall do it then, anyway.

I was also asked to not post any reviews until later, but Bureau Direct have already shown the colours, so they are out there. I thought a quick look was OK. :D

I was also asked to not post any reviews until later, but Bureau Direct have already shown the colours, so they are out there. I thought a quick look was OK. :D

Exactly, but Phil said that the 'written' examples were to be held until the 14th.

The Good Captain

Exactly, but Phil said that the 'written' examples were to be held until the 14th.

So I should remove all of the writing and just leave the swabs then? The key word to me was 'reviews', and I'm not reviewing them. Yet

So I should remove all of the writing and just leave the swabs then?

I can understand the Good Captain's position, but I don't think posting a couple of scribbled words a couple days early is going to rock the world to its core... and collapse western civilization.

Just leave 'em and if Diamine wants to be that tight-assed about it... they can keep their inks as far as I'm concerned.

Let's relax and enjoy life, the inks and the Buzzcocks. :D

http://youtu.be/VrafPlgQlME

- Anthony

EDITED to correct text.

Edited by ParkerDuofold

I can understand the Good Captain's position, but I don't think posting a couple of scribbled words a couple days early is going to rock the world to its core... and collapse western civilization.

Just leave 'em and if Diamine wants to be that tight-assed about it... they can keep their inks as I'm concerned.

Let's relax and enjoy life, the inks and the Buzzcocks. :D

- Anthony

Scribble? :yikes:

Just joking. :lticaptd:

In the general run of things, it doesn't really matter a damn but one comment Phil made was that BD had got the inks and had posted the colours, which was fine. It's just that he told me that any written examples should be posted from 14th October.

I was only following instructions.

The Good Captain

So I should remove all of the writing and just leave the swabs then? The key word to me was 'reviews', and I'm not reviewing them. Yet

Obviously leave them. I was only making an observation.

The Good Captain

In the general run of things, it doesn't really matter a damn but one comment Phil made was that BD had got the inks and had posted the colours, which was fine. It's just that he told me that any written examples should be posted from 14th October.

I was only following instructions.

Hi Good Captain, et al,

I know you were only doing the right thing, GC. Be well and enjoy life. :)

- Anthony

Edited by ParkerDuofold

Thanks Chrissy! I get the bright and wild ones for writing to grandchildren, the crazier the better. I think I need to get the golden ivy for myself.

Aren't the names of the inks fun! I like your swabs and lines of writings. I get a great idea of how they will look from how you do it.

I'll be curious to hear what you think of this group compared to the other two, in terms of ease of use.

Thanks Chrissy! I get the bright and wild ones for writing to grandchildren, the crazier the better. I think I need to get the golden ivy for myself.

Aren't the names of the inks fun! I like your swabs and lines of writings. I get a great idea of how they will look from how you do it.

I'll be curious to hear what you think of this group compared to the other two, in terms of ease of use.

I don't know how they think of all of the names, but yes they are fun. :D

This group of 10 as well the last group of 10 seem wetter. It's very easy to see the glitter in my writing and they flow much better through all nibs including F nibs.

My Parker 45 with the C nib regularly seems to be a 'stingy' ink flow pen, but I thought I would give it a go, and it seems to be really happy with Spearmint Diva