Pif Lot Of 4 Lamys

Rubicon

I have a lot of 4 used Lamys to giveaway:

1. Lamy Al-Star Copper M nib
2. Lamy Safari (Turquoise) M nib (comes with silver nib)
3. Lamy Al-Star Calligraphy nib (1.9 mm)
4. Lamy Al-Star Grey M nib

There are 3 converters between them. All are in good condition; the safari looks nearly new to me and the rest have light scuff marks. As I live in Europe, European takers are preferred as it will cut down on postage fees (I will pay the postage as I do not want to deal with paypal)
Please reply to this thread to be considered.

http://i.imgur.com/Z2yxMIp.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rubicon

• goodpens

• Wayfarer

• Bilbo_Swaggins

I would love to be considered for these not for myself but to give to some college students here. I have been working with young people and am trying to convert them to using fountain pens. I am sure pens like these might help them to get excited about them. Thanks for considering me.

Very interesting PIF. Thank you very much for your offer.

I am a regular fountain pen user while my girlfriend keeps using the regular ballpoint pens. Recently we have started to fool arround with calligraphy togheter. Therefor I think the 1.9 would be a great pen to discover more about this specific writing.

I would like to be considered for your number 3: the All-Star with calligraphy nib.

Thank you for offering!

There are more things in heaven and earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

I would love to be considered for the Copper AL-Star, it's my absolutely favorite color! Such a wonderful PIF, thank you!

Thanks for doing this! Would love to be considered for one of the pens, my first couple pens are F nibs and would like to try something a little (or a lot!) broader.

Edited by bigalpaca

I would like to be considered but I live in Guatemala so if that's a problem I understand. Thank you for sharing the passion of this hobby with others

I would love one to try too, for no better reason than I haven't ever tried one before! I'm particularly into calligraphy so the one with that nib would be helpful...!

Whether I get one or not, thanks for the generosity, and I'll just add, the copper and turquoise ones are gorgeous!

Hi, I'm Mat

:)

I would like to pass on the safari (or any really) to a friend of a friend who is starting to get into fountains. I don't particularly mind which. I live in Aus btw so I understand if that rules me out.

Cheers mate.

Thought I'd try my luck despite living in Canada, no problem if I'm not accepted. At least came by to thank you for a fantastic PIF!

Such an awesome PIF! Congrats to whoever got it!

“Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

C.S. Lewis

“Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.”

Frank Herbert, Dune

I would love to be considered! I have yet to use a Safari, surpringly. It's the starter pen I haven't tried yet. I also use fountain pens for my art classes with students.

I have no Lamy pens, so this would be a good chance to get one; I'd prefer one of the medium nibs. And one would be sufficient, if you're thinking about splitting them up. If they're all going to one person though, I'll drop out. Also, I'm in the US, so I'm not in your preferred group, but maybe I can help with shipping costs if I am selected. In any event, thanks for the offer!

Please enter me for this wonderful PIF. Thank you.

Edited by 888007888

I would like to be considered for one of the Al-Stars. 1.9 calligraphy nib would be my first choice but either the orange or grey is okay for college use, too. Damn, I love that shade of orange. Thanks for the PIF.

NOT an entry.

Just to say a Big Thank You , Rubicon.

So sweet of you . Good service to FPN.

We all owe a lot to FPN, and any such kind offer is a great service indeed .

Regards,

Pankaj