Fun New Pens From Santini Italia!

PenHero

Santini Italia 18 karat gold fountain nib fountain pens from Italy

• 18K Fountain Pens $192.00
  • Rollerball Pens $80.00 S.gif
We saw these pens at the Washington, DC Pen Show and could not put them down!
  • Large, almost as long and a little wider than a Parker Duofold Centennial.
  • Fountain pens have 18 karat gold nibs made in Santini Italia's own shop.
  • Amazing designs using a special coloring process, so each pen is a little different
  • Santini Italia pens are designed and manufactured entirely in their Italian premises in Confienza, Italy near Milan.
Circus: This model evokes the lively images of the circus, wrapping around the cap and barrel.

bd72e29c-2345-4589-99d4-b42df7c702ec.jpg

Hawaii: Green and Red available. This model evokes the fun in the sun images of Hawaii, with boats, seagulls, bright sun, sea life and umbrellas.

8fc73301-9953-47c3-87f9-a16ae1138db8.jpg

Fluo Blue: This model combines the clear blue tint cap, section, and barrel of a classic demonstrator pen with a fun colorful mosaic design on the cap.

a7c04a18-9725-40a0-9c74-7dd7f8d40347.jpg

Fountain pens with 18 karat gold medium or fine nib: $192.00
Rollerball pens (use Schmidt capless or Parker ballpoint): $80.00

We can test your pen to insure writing quality - just ask! All pens are inspected prior to shipment.

FREE USA shipping. Ask us to quote shipping outside the USA - our online store only ships to USA and Canada.

Click the images or the link below to see them all!

http://www.penherostore.com/santini-italia/

We will be adding inventory all weekend.

Offer limited to in-stock items only.
Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PenHero

Top Posters In This Topic

More designs available!

1a174fb0-1495-4bce-8793-ccaace31e091.jpg
S.gif S.gif Santini Italia 18K Pens 18K Fountain Pens $192.00

Rollerball Pens $80.00 S.gif

Arlecchino is Italian for Harlequin, a masked, mute character in traditional pantomime, colorfully dressed in a diamond-patterned costume. This model brings the playful spirit of the Harlequin costume in a mix of colorful diamonds wrapping around the cap and barrel, using a special coloring process.
Blue Red Yellow Green (above)

65eebdc5-cee6-42af-a1e2-e998dd7999a1.jpg

Blue Red Yellow

59be0ba6-17fd-44a6-834c-85478035710a.jpg

Blue Orange Yellow Green

Because the process is manual, each pen is a little different and unique and there may be small imperfections in the colors and alignment that give each piece character.

We can test your pen to insure writing quality - just ask! All pens are inspected prior to shipment.

Click the images to see them all!

64db1934-cfcf-44ad-992d-d4ad88542eeb.jpg
S.gif S.gif Santini Italia 18K Pens 18K Fountain Pens $192.00

Rollerball Pens $80.00 S.gif

Pois Green (above): Pois is Italian for Polka Dots and this model is a mix of large Green, Blue and Lavender dots wrapping around the cap and barrel, using a special coloring process.

7e3ef0e5-66e6-4d77-9002-17ee9884e596.jpg

Pois Rust: Pois is Italian for Polka Dots and this model is a mix of large Rust, Yellow and Brown dots wrapping around the cap and barrel, using a special coloring process.

be181318-dac6-4a29-9ac8-9df6299caa3a.jpg

Lady Like: The Santini Italia Lady Like pen is a coral craquelure wrapping around the cap and barrel, using a special coloring process.

Because the process is manual, each pen is a little different and unique and there may be small imperfections in the colors and alignment that give each piece character.

Click the images to see them all!