Indian Fountain Pen Under 300

livefree

there are many fountain pens under 300INR in India (or at max 500INR if streched), which one is best? specially for writing large sessions, like 30 A4 pages. but should not cause burp. need somewhat thicker than the sample included.

post-106474-0-80408900-1506689644_thumb.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• livefree

• aditya1991

• Sasha Royale

• NPatil

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Economy-grade fountain pens, of India, often are eyedropper pens, lacking the self-filling mechanism, that increases price. Sooner, or later, an eyedropper pen WILL burp. At the higher end of your parameters, I found the

CLICK neo-Tulip fountain pen ,

on Ebay. Transparent versions of this piston fill pen are sold in multiples -- two to ten. My two pen are giving very satisfactory service, with my wide range of inks. The piston reservoir holds a generous supply of ink, and can be filled in 30 seconds. Without shipping cost, the domestic price should be much lower.

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

A large usable ink capacity necessitates an eyedropper with an excellent feed. I guess stretching your budget to 1000 rupees gets you an ASA daily with Schmidt nib unit.

Around 500, you can buy a Kanwrite Desire. Below that, I think the Click Neo Tulip, Camlin Trinity or Click aristocrat are good choices.

At the lowest prices, any of the new plastic mass produced pens at dirt cheap prices from Camlin, Flair etc will have wick feeds are almost identical when it comes to quality, and can be eyedroppered with some silicone grease to give massive ink capacities with absolutely no chance of burping.

If you stretch your budget to around Rs 2000, however, you have a pretty massive choice of Indian Ebonites with Jowo/Bock/Schmidt nib units.

Economy-grade fountain pens, of India, often are eyedropper pens, lacking the self-filling mechanism, that increases price. Sooner, or later, an eyedropper pen WILL burp. At the higher end of your parameters, I found the

CLICK neo-Tulip fountain pen ,

on Ebay. Transparent versions of this piston fill pen are sold in multiples -- two to ten. My two pen are giving very satisfactory service, with my wide range of inks. The piston reservoir holds a generous supply of ink, and can be filled in 30 seconds. Without shipping cost, the domestic price should be much lower.

Hi, i checked the price of click neo-tulip fountain pen, in ASApens.in, it looks the price of this fountain pen in india is only 150INR. The wality 69EB is costing 450INR and wality 69A is costing 400INR, rest are out of stock.

A large usable ink capacity necessitates an eyedropper with an excellent feed. I guess stretching your budget to 1000 rupees gets you an ASA daily with Schmidt nib unit.

Around 500, you can buy a Kanwrite Desire. Below that, I think the Click Neo Tulip, Camlin Trinity or Click aristocrat are good choices.

At the lowest prices, any of the new plastic mass produced pens at dirt cheap prices from Camlin, Flair etc will have wick feeds are almost identical when it comes to quality, and can be eyedroppered with some silicone grease to give massive ink capacities with absolutely no chance of burping.

If you stretch your budget to around Rs 2000, however, you have a pretty massive choice of Indian Ebonites with Jowo/Bock/Schmidt nib units.

Bro, i can spend 1000 INR, provided the pen is worth of 1000INR, it should be long-lasting. at least 2-3 years. it should not disappoint me while writing.

money is earned hard, in india. so it is not possible for me to go for more than 1000. what about the ASA Galatic available in 1100 (with medium nib) in ASApens.in .. this one is looking much better than the ASA daily.

• 2 weeks later...

My experience of fountain pen is : "the fountain pen depends on your writing style". it differs even from piece to piece of the same model of fountain pen. You may try following Pens which are good writer for me and cost less than Rs. 150/- (Please buy only after trying the pen)

1. Montex Handy fountain pen

2. ITC Classmate fountain pen

3. camlin's 47 and other models.

4. Pieere Cardin Veer fountain pen

I have a Click neo tulip demonstrator. Lovely pen - demonstrator, piston filler, can be fully dismanteled for cleaning purposes. Nib is little feedbacky but very wet despite being a fine nib. Must buy..

I bought it from ASA pens for Rs.150

Parker Frontier comes for around Rs. 500 and will fulfill all your requirements. Refilled cartridge using syringe has quiet good ink capacity. It won't leak or burp and will last for years.

• 5 weeks later...

If u r s[ending 1000 inr then go for ratnam or guider one of the best

The ratnam pens have dry nib, i want wet nib. what about guider? do they have wet nib, and no burp problem?

i have many pens, worth 300INR and 200INR, but i feel they are not what i want. since most of them have dry type of nib. also they take cartridges.

what i want is a pen with wet nib, a good and nice pen. smooth nib, and large writing session. but i am not getting these qualities in one single pen bro. surely i can spend up to 1000INR, as i want to have a single pen, not tons of pens.

thanks.

The ratnam pens have dry nib, i want wet nib. what about guider? do they have wet nib, and no burp problem?

i have many pens, worth 300INR and 200INR, but i feel they are not what i want. since most of them have dry type of nib. also they take cartridges.

what i want is a pen with wet nib, a good and nice pen. smooth nib, and large writing session. but i am not getting these qualities in one single pen bro. surely i can spend up to 1000INR, as i want to have a single pen, not tons of pens.

thanks.

Did you know that you can make a dry nib wet? That is the beauty of Fountain pens. They can be tuned to individual tastes.

So if you already have a ratnamson / Ratnam and the only problem is a dry nib, it can easily be made wet. No need to buy tons of 300rs pens.

The process of making a nib wet is towards the end of the following link:

https://www.nibs.com/blog/nibster-writes/smoothing-scratchy-nibs

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

i have about 5 ratnamson pens and 1 guider hooded nib which i bought for 600 so if u can add 100 rs to 500 which u r willling u can get an ebonite eye dropper with steel cap and i didnot find ratnamson pens nib dry at all

thanks.

according to ur requirement i thik guider or ratnason/ratnam will be good u will love it

according to ur requirement i thik guider or ratnason/ratnam will be good u will love it

Ok bro, i will try it,

Did you know that you can make a dry nib wet? That is the beauty of Fountain pens. They can be tuned to individual tastes.

So if you already have a ratnamson / Ratnam and the only problem is a dry nib, it can easily be made wet. No need to buy tons of 300rs pens.

The process of making a nib wet is towards the end of the following link:

https://www.nibs.com/blog/nibster-writes/smoothing-scratchy-nibs

Hi, is it possible to purchase a new nib or a set of nibs, instead of tuning it myself?

if yes, kindly mention some indian site, or indian manufacturer who can ship it to me.