New Pelikan 805 Ocean Swirl

novelli

Pelikan just issued the new M805 Ocean Swirl coming with a wonderful marbled green resin

http://www.novelli.it/images/penne/2147465655.jpg

http://www.novelli.it/images/pendescriptions/Pelikan/Souveran%20805/2147465655/bigimages/Pelikan-Souveran-805-01.jpg

http://www.novelli.it/images/pendescriptions/Pelikan/Souveran%20805/2147465655/bigimages/Pelikan-Souveran-805-02.jpg

Material: Resin
Trim: Palladium plated
Nib: 18 Kt. gold rhodium plated
Filling System: Piston
This edition comes also in roller
http://www.novelli.it/images/penne/2147465656.jpg
and ballpoint.
http://www.novelli.it/images/penne/2147465657.jpg
For more details please CLICK HERE
It will be available in November but we expect a very high demand and we are already taking reservations.
Please contact me at novelli@novelli.it
Marco
Edited by novelli

visit us at Novelli.it

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sirgilbert357

• BillH

• Mulrich

• novelli

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I

It is indeed a good looking pen. Is the material a solid colour or transparent?

it's solid, under the light you may see some trasparency but I would say it's solid

visit us at Novelli.it

That is a beautiful pen. I'd think about it if made in 600.

In reference to P. T. Barnum; to advise for free is foolish, ........busybodies are ill liked by both factions.

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

I thought I would buy this instantly...but seeing the pics, I'm on the fence. I was expecting much more blue with only a little bit of teal. It seems to be mostly teal. Hmmm.

Edit: I just ordered it. LOL. If I change my mind in the next month, I guess I can cancel my order or just sell it when it comes in, right? Ah, the rationalizing...guess I need to sell some stuff to fund this...

Edited by sirgilbert357

Like it very much!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

I thought I would buy this instantly...but seeing the pics, I'm on the fence. I was expecting much more blue with only a little bit of teal. It seems to be mostly teal. Hmmm.

Edit: I just ordered it. LOL. If I change my mind in the next month, I guess I can cancel my order or just sell it when it comes in, right? Ah, the rationalizing...guess I need to sell some stuff to fund this...

I was expecting more blue too but it's hard to tell what color the pen will be (though definitely not blue). Some of these pictures are very teal, but the one with the pen on the watch is very green. I imagine the teal is closer to what we should expect which is unfortunate because I like the green more. I'll wait around for a review or two before making a decision.

From the pictures that Ive seen, I expect more teal leaning bluish. The photos above look way too skewed towards green and more than what Ive seen from most other product shots. Well only know the truth of the matter when we start getting some real world product shots.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

I thought the color was off on that picture as well, as all the other pics I've seen now lean to blue rather than green.

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso

From the pictures that Ive seen, I expect more teal leaning bluish....

Link(s) please? The Pelikan's Perch shows this same color and I don't really see any other (decent) pics online.

I really like the pattern, but I'm uncertain whether I like the colour as well.

At the moment my favourite still is the Vibrant Blue. But I may change my mind when I see natural pictues of this new one.

"On the internet nobody knows you're a cat." =^.^=

Why can't product shots just be undoctored? Real life photos always seem to represent the product best. Right now it's all fantasy and guesswork. So silly. It's the same deal in the watch industry. A review from an actual owner posted online with basic pics from a regular SLR camera have sold me more watches than any company marketing shots...

Here is a side by side of the pic posted at the top of this thread on the left and the one I've seen on Instagram, a blog, and 3 different vendor sites on the right.

I'm hoping the color is blue rather than green.

fpn_1506719895__which_is_it.jpg

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso

A picture, displayed on a video screen of some sort, is always a gamble. You can get a good idea of size, dimensions, etc., but color, especially something so subtle as the side by side pics displayed above by Bill H is really a (bleep) shoot. I realize for us the difference between the blue-ish, and green-ish images is HUGE, the difference between ecstasy and agony. But really, on the scale of lint to nuclear war, the difference is really pretty minimal.

For me it does not matter, I don't have a desire for another M800 sized pen in my box, especially at M800 sized prices.

Here is a side by side of the pic posted at the top of this thread on the left and the one I've seen on Instagram, a blog, and 3 different vendor sites on the right.

I'm hoping the color is blue rather than green.

fpn_1506719895__which_is_it.jpg

If someone could match the watch they might be able to color correct to match it and the pen at the same time.