The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Are Pelikans Super Popular In Taiwan?

taiwan pelikan hub

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OCArt

OCArt

OBB

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,489 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 August 2017 - 00:09

I was looking at the statistics for the 2017 Pelikan Hubs and was curious to see that Taiwan had the second largest number of registered attendees with USA in first place. In fact, Taiwan outranked number three Germany by a large factor.  Are Pelikans especially popular in Taiwan?  Or maybe the Taiwanese are just especially gregarious people.

stats here: https://thepelikansp...ations/?fref=gc

Sponsored Content

#2 jmccarty3

jmccarty3

There is no "c" in Sheaffer

• Member - Gold

• 4,298 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 August 2017 - 15:52

Pelikans do seen popular in most Eastern countries. Almost every Japanese pen dealer advertises "Sue Belens."

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

#3 sargetalon

sargetalon

The answer to life, the universe, and everything

• Member - Gold

• 4,078 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 September 2017 - 23:25

I don't have any specifics as to why but that region has always been a popular one for the hubs gatherings. I know that some of Pelikan's more exotic offerings were for those markets in the past.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count.  My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: taiwan, pelikan hub

Sponsored Content

|