The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Three Esterbrook Nibs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nihontochicken

Nihontochicken

Nihonto Chicken

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:07

For some unknown reason, a number of years ago I bought three boxed Esterbrook nibs off Fleabay (I didn't own an Esterbrook pen! :mellow:).  They are in small green and black boxes, labeled 9128 (Flexible Extra Fine), 9460 (Rigid Medium) and 9550 (Firm Extra Fine).  I think I thought at the time that one of them (9128?) was somewhat collectible for EB types.  So would it be better to raffle these off as boxed collectibles or to get an EB pen to put them to use?  Inquiring minds!  :lol:

Nihonto Chicken

Sponsored Content

#2 pajaro

pajaro

Amblin along like I had good sense.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,404 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:51

Get the pen.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

They took the blue from the skies and the pretty girls' eyes and a touch of Old Glory too . . .

#3 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

Brain freeze, mmm... got pens?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,742 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:34

Get 3 pens.

San Francisco International Pen Show - They have dates! August 25-26-27, 2017 AND August 24-25-26, 2018 Book your travel and tables now! My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

#4 Plexipens

Plexipens

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:01

Get 3 or more pens .... http://www.ebay.com/itm/60-ESTERBROOK-FOUNTAIN-PENS-/172832700007?hash=item283da1b667:g:oA8AAOSwkklZnIWB 

Sponsored Content

|