The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Can Someone Help Identify This Pen Please?

identify

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 csgebhart

csgebhart

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 August 2017 - 17:14

I have a pen that belonged to my brother that I would like more information about. There are no brand markings on the pen itself; the only clue is on the clip, on the bend where it attaches to the cap, is the word "METALL", which I understand is German for metal. So I assume this is a German pen. The nib is gold in color. It has a circle in the center with the word "IRIDIUM" above it and "POINT" below it. My guess is that the circle is some sort of logo, but I haven't found a similar looking design in any of my searches. I'm including pictures below. Thanks for any information anyone has.

Attached Images

• charlie'spen_web.jpg
  • charlie'spennib_web.jpg

~ Cheryl >^..^<

My inks I'm willing to trade: Aurora (Black), Blackstone (Barrier Reef Blue), BunguBox (L'Amant), Callifolio (Violet), Cross (Blue), De Atramentis (Archive Black, Document Violet), Diamine (Ancient Copper, Eau De Nil, Green Umber, Prussian Blue, Sherwood Green, Steel Blue, Twilight), KWZ (Gummiberry), Levenger (Forest), Monteverde (California Teal, Fireopal), Nemosine (Alpha Centauri), Noodler's (Blue Ghost, Bulletproof Black, Lexington Gray, Polar Brown), Parker Quink (Black), Pelikan 4001 (Brilliant Brown, Turquoise), Pelikan Edelstein (Olivine), Pilot Iroshizuku (Ama-Iro, Ku-Jaku, Syo-Ro), Private Reserve (Purple Mojo, Sepia), Robert Oster (Fire & Ice, Lake of Fire, Marine, Soda Pop Blue, Tranquility), Sailor Jentle (Oku-Yama, Souten), Sailor Shikiori (Yodaki), Taccia (Cha), Waterman (Absolute Brown, Harmonious Green, Inspired Blue, Tender Purple).

Sponsored Content

#2 ehemem

ehemem

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 August 2017 - 20:17

The nib is a Bock nib. The pen? I haven't a clue. Could be any of a number of small makers...Hopefully someone else will recognize it...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: identify

Sponsored Content

|