Today I'm reviewing Diamine Warm Brown ink
- Flow Rate: Good. Feels wetter and looks more saturated in broader nibs
- Lubrication: Good on several different papers.
- Nib Dry-out: Not noticed.
- Start-up: Immediate.
- Saturation: Not a saturated ink
- Shading Potential: Very good
- Sheen: Not seen
- Tomoe River 52gsm & 68gsm.
- Cheaper generic 80gsm printer papers & lined pads.
- Field Notes
The reverse of the image shows more show-through than is actually present on the paper.
- Spread / Feathering / Woolly Line: Seen on Field Notes.
- Nib Creep / “Crud”: Not seen, even after over a week in the pen
- Staining (pen): Not seen - easy clean-up
- Staining (hands): Not seen - easy clean-up
- Clogging: Not seen. Seems unlikely.
- Water resistance: Not sold as waterproof, but is water resistant.
- Availability: Available from Diamine Inks web-site and other outlets.