Show Us Your Pearl Stars

Pravda

Montblanc - 149 Solid Gold Fountain Pen :) I'll take a better photo of the MOP when I get some free time :)

zrJCpKh.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• zaddick

• Axis

• mosh_2k7

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for posting all your MOP stars. I enjoyed the topic very much.

Here is my contribution (or at least part of it):

Heritage 1000

heritage1000.jpg?dl=0

Carnegie 888

carnegie.jpg?dl=0

Sforza 888

sforza.jpg?dl=0

Joseph II 888josephII.jpg?dl=0

Regards,

S.

Edited by sny

Montblanc - 149 Solid Gold Fountain Pen :) I'll take a better photo of the MOP when I get some free time :)

zrJCpKh.jpg

The pen is looking good my friend........hope it is serving you well :) ( I still have a desk pen base of yours here :wub: )

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

The pen is looking good my friend........hope it is serving you well :) ( I still have a desk pen base of yours here :wub: )

Thank you for posting all your MOP stars. I enjoyed the topic very much.

Here is my contribution (or at least part of it):

Heritage 1000

heritage1000.jpg?dl=0

Carnegie 888

carnegie.jpg?dl=0

Sforza 888

sforza.jpg?dl=0

Joseph II 888josephII.jpg?dl=0

Regards,

S.

Amazing photography! Capturing the shimmer of the pearl :)

I like so much the different PoA 888 editions. Unfortunately they are a little bit too expensive to buy them each year but I love so much the one I have. The issue with Montblanc there is too much fountain pens that are beautiful and we should win to lottery to buy all the ones I like :)

http://i.imgur.com/BCxYPEU.jpg

here is my contribution- different montblanc stars

silver barley 146

artisan edition jungle eyes ballpoint

tribute to montblanc rollerball ( quartz star)

montblanc etoile ballpoint - diamond star

Virginia woolf writers edition ballpoint (yellowish resin star- although cant tell in pic)

donation series john lennon fp- (my largest star) ;)

forgot to add starwalker...floating star :P

~ Yours truly admires the beauty in these pearl Montblanc stars.

However, in several cases I have no idea which pens they are.

It would be helpful to someday see a list of fountain pen models which have a pearl star.

That may be too difficult to prepare, but it would benefit those of us learning, who own no such pens.

In any case, hearty thanks to those who've generously shared these images of their lovely treasures.

Tom K.

Hi

I commented that I have started a new topic where I have provided a job that I have been doing about Montblanc Limited Editions And Special Guide.

It does not contain details of the ones that has MOP Star, but in the future, it will serve you for your restlessness.

I hope it will be useful to you.

Regards

FAA

I commented that I have started a new topic where I have provided a job that I have been doing about Montblanc Limited Editions And Special Guide.

It does not contain details of the ones that has MOP Star, but in the future, it will serve you for your restlessness.

I hope it will be useful to you.

~ Feamat:

Although I'm uncertain what this might mean, it sounds promising.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness in telling us.

Tom K.

Very useful. The Sforza is not as attractive as I had thought it might be, but the Joseph more so. Nice to have an up close calibration when I can't see them in person. Thank you!

~ Feamat:

Although I'm uncertain what this might mean, it sounds promising.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness in telling us.

Tom K.

Hi Tom

Probably I explain wrong.

What I wanted to say is that I started a forum called, Montblanc Limited And Special Edition Guide, link https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/326472-montblanc-limited-and-specials-editions-guide/ , where you can find a list of all the limited and special editions of Montblanc. This listing certainly does not have the detail of whether or not the pen has a mother of pearl star, however, a significant number of the pen included in it, has it.

This list is the index of a catalog that I have been elaborating of special and limited editions, even to order this subject somewhat disordered by Montblanc itself.

You can locate the name of the pen in the list and look it up on the internet, and in the vast majority of cases you get right information.

Take some time and check it out.

Regards,

Feamat

What I wanted to say is that I started a forum called, Montblanc Limited And Special Edition Guide, link https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/326472-montblanc-limited-and-specials-editions-guide/ , where you can find a list of all the limited and special editions of Montblanc. This listing certainly does not have the detail of whether or not the pen has a mother of pearl star, however, a significant number of the pen included in it, has it.

This list is the index of a catalog that I have been elaborating of special and limited editions, even to order this subject somewhat disordered by Montblanc itself.

You can locate the name of the pen in the list and look it up on the internet, and in the vast majority of cases you get right information.

Take some time and check it out.

~ Hi, Feamat!

It's definitely my fault, not yours.

Sometimes I'm slow to understand, which has been true all of my life.

After visiting the work you produced, I'm moved by your outstanding contribution to the FPN Montblanc Forum.

Thank you very much for your explanation above, and for the dedication to prepare such a useful comparison for everyone to use.

With Appreciation,

Tom K.

Beautiful pen, Pravda - take care of it at work!!

Attached another one ;-))

What edition is this one? I never heard about this!

What edition is this one? I never heard about this!

Knights of the Roundtable blackened titanium and white gold pen (edition of 25)

The concept of the pen was presented in January 2016 and sold out on one evening. Delivery was in November 2016.

Knights of the Roundtable blackened titanium and white gold pen (edition of 25)

The concept of the pen was presented in January 2016 and sold out on one evening. Delivery was in November 2016.

Axis,

I'm waiting for you to post a Kepler... B)

Alan

Alan

Axis,

I'm waiting for you to post a Kepler... B)

Alan

Sorry, I declined on that one. :huh:

I had one on order but in metal it was not for me. There are just too many new Editions currently, can't take them all.

Heritage 1912 and his bigger brother 1914 - both have very beautiful stars :wub:

Oooh! Suit you sir!

The original 1912 is... appealing.