The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Elias Pen Case

pen case case

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jojami

jojami

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:01

Here is a wonderful EDC pen case made over here in the Philippines.

This is sold in Everything Calligraphy, and their styles vary by season.

The Spring 2017 line is my personal favorite, was hoping to get the 3-pen in Camel,but unfortunately ran out so i opted for the 2 pen version instead.

Shown here is my TWSBI Eco, and my Pilot Metropolitan.

They come in 1, 2 or 3 pen versions, and based on the descriptions the 1-pen version fits up to a montblan 149  (14.8mm diameter) while the 2/3-pen versions fit a Lamy 2000 (13mm diameter)

They accommodate international orders via email and it is a little under 6 USD excluding shipping. the 3 pen version is a little under 9 USD.

*edit - image attachment failed

Attached Images

• Elias2Pen Case.jpg

Edited by jojami, 13 August 2017 - 04:03.

Sponsored Content

#2 SenZen

SenZen

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,915 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 18:03

I like the colour and the stitches; an improvement would be no leather, and some way to help pens that evaporate quicker...

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

B. Russell

#3 hinky

hinky

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 August 2017 - 17:59

Yay! Pinoy spotted!

I have two of those pen cases: one in burnt sienna, another in camel. Very well-made and does the job protecting my pens 😁

The 3-pen versions seem to run out of stock so quickly though. I'm never in time to catch them before they're all gone. 😤

Maybe I should ask them to reserve some for me in the next season's line 😅

#4 MathurinKerbouchard

MathurinKerbouchard

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:19

I have a 3-pen case in dark brown leather. It is really a high quality pen case.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pen case, case

Sponsored Content

|