The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

List Of Sailor Pro Gear Colors

sailor pro gear colors limited special

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 MythicalUnicorn

MythicalUnicorn

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 August 2017 - 21:44

My collection of progears. Just added a black and silver wih naginatatogi nib. The only ones that are really unusual are the ones that are two and three above the clear / green shumibun realo, "Aria" from joyful2 and "uradensetsu" from Usagiya. And both of those, at the time of this post, are still available (in stock). AND, both of the vendors will allow purchase remotely. Joyful2 will send by Takkyuubin cod and all of the usagiya store original items are available through a net shop called rukaruka on rakuten. Aria is a completely translucent red that leans towards purple, and comes with a bottle of exclusive ink that is a purplish wine red. Uradensetsu comes with an usagiya ink called kinojou no akaoni, which, for all of you Athena akane fans out there is possibly the closest substitute. And it's available now.

Attached Images

• IMG_3543.JPG

Edited by MythicalUnicorn, 21 August 2017 - 21:48.

Sponsored Content

#22 Bluey

Bluey

Somewhere between green and indigo

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 August 2017 - 22:32

My collection of progears. Just added a black and silver wih naginatatogi nib. The only ones that are really unusual are the ones that are two and three above the clear / green shumibun realo, "Aria" from joyful2 and "uradensetsu" from Usagiya. And both of those, at the time of this post, are still available (in stock). AND, both of the vendors will allow purchase remotely. Joyful2 will send by Takkyuubin cod and all of the usagiya store original items are available through a net shop called rukaruka on rakuten. Aria is a completely translucent red that leans towards purple, and comes with a bottle of exclusive ink that is a purplish wine red. Uradensetsu comes with an usagiya ink called kinojou no akaoni, which, for all of you Athena akane fans out there is possibly the closest substitute. And it's available now.

Nice, although I personally wouldn't want to collect more than 1 instance of the same pen. Is that blue pen 6th from bottom the sky slim?

Edited by Bluey, 21 August 2017 - 22:34.

Mediterranean blue, Asa Goa, China blue, Royal blue, Sapphire blue, Indigo, Washable Blue....the colours of the rainbow.

#23 MythicalUnicorn

MythicalUnicorn

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 August 2017 - 23:21

It's the regular one. All of these are the regular size. Btw, I'd trade any one of them for one of the half transparent white ones from Takashimaya. Anyone game for that?

#24 Tinjapan

Tinjapan

Antique

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,162 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:59

Nice!

#25 Drawing61

Drawing61

Isle of Innisfree

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 August 2017 - 21:35

I was confused about this but now I am confused on a higher level.

Love all, trust a few, do harm to none. Shakespeare

#26 Algester

Algester

(´Д⊂ヽ

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:08

anyone got Brown Mozart also from Joyful Honda?

#27 77kath

77kath

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 September 2017 - 13:08

I was confused about this but now I am confused on a higher level.

Me, too!

#28 Algester

Algester

(´Д⊂ヽ

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 September 2017 - 06:35

https://www.pen-hous...l23290_053.html
dont forget...

#29 MetroBulotDodo

MetroBulotDodo

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 September 2017 - 19:02

Hi everyone -- 

Here are a few:

Kingdom Note Tale of Genji 3rd Series Utsumi

PentoNote 5th Anniversary "True Starry Sky"

90th Anniversary 

Usagiya Lumiere

Usagiya 20th Anniversary (2015 release)

Hope this helps, MBD

#30 gregamckinney

gregamckinney

he's just this guy, you know?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 00:36

Hi everyone -- 

Here are a few:

Kingdom Note Tale of Genji 3rd Series Utsumi

PentoNote 5th Anniversary "True Starry Sky"

90th Anniversary 

Usagiya Lumiere

Usagiya 20th Anniversary (2015 release)

Hope this helps, MBD

The "True Starry Sky" is spectacular.

greg

Don't feel bad. I'm old; I'm meh about most things.

#31 Quadratus

Quadratus

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 October 2018 - 18:29

I realise I am joining this thread a little late... but as a pen enthusiast with a particular passion for Sailor pens (I own 10...!) I thought I would add that Sailor also do pens specially for  T.Y. Lee's famous shop in Taipei. Earlier this year, I happened to be in Taiwan on business and found a pro gear 21K gold demonstrator.  It writes wonderfully.  

More recently, Sailor are also producing pens for the Fountain Pen Hospital in New York: my kind son, who works there, bought me the Sailor 1911 Butterscotch large version (which I am eagerly awaiting him to bring home for Christmas).

I think it would probably be impossible to have an entire collection of Sailor pens given their special manufacturing for so many Japanese and foreign pen shops.  Definitely not something that one should try!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sailor, pro gear, colors, limited, special

Sponsored Content

|