Coolest Ink Bottles?

CharlieAndrews

JUST WRITE PEN CO in Australia makes & sells the Blackstone inks; I recently placed an order for just the regular sized bottles of ink, (the ones reviewed here that are scented, & different colors from their regular line, which I have enjoyed,) so I can confirm they do ship to the USA.

FYI, the ink in the above bottle of 250 ml is also available in a 1000 ml jug @ only twice the price for 4 X the quantity, if you think the 250ml, might not prove adequate!

Hi there, BP,

Please don't put temptation in my path... I might inquire about 55 gallon drums. :D

Thanks for the info, Jack... the 1K jug sounds almost tempting... but I wonder what the shipping would be... :unsure: ... thanks again. :)

- Anthony

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ParkerDuofold

• Chrissy

• mhguda

• JonSzanto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

I just did a mock check-out at JustWrite and it appears the shipping is $25 with either the 250... or the 1000... or both! So it must be a flat-rate. Now I'm going to have to mull this over while I schedule another competency hearing for myself.

Be well... I wish I was. :)

- Anthony

Hi all,

I just did a mock check-out at JustWrite and it appears the shipping is $25 with either the 250... or the 1000... or both! So it must be a flat-rate. Now I'm going to have to mull this over while I schedule another competency hearing for myself.

Be well... I wish I was. :)

- Anthony

:D

Anthony I can always offer you the same Dr. that I bring to my competency hearings; so far I am still loose buying ink!

Did you notice that they offer the option of selection of currency @ Just Write, top left hand corner?

IF, you select USD, you will be happy to discover the US shipping rate of $25.00 is ONLY $19.77 in USD! The quoted rates for the inks is obviously also less in "our" $; it won't REALLY matter under a "Financial" Competency hearing, but it can make you feel like you are "REALLY saving $!"

I was happy when my total bill for 8 bottles was charged & the US PayPal charge was so much LESS than I had expected; OF course, if you have an "oil drum" shipped, you might get a break on shipping.

I don't quite remember the shipping rate to Curaçao but at the time I thought it acceptable, and was happy I didn't have to go through my US remailing service. Also, they added, as a bonus, a small bottle of Australian bush scented ink. Too bad I found I do not like that color... it's a perfect candidate for last week's 52 weeks of ink project, and I have in fact two mixes ready to do a write-up...

But I did like the gesture!

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Anthony I can always offer you the same Dr. that I bring to my competency hearings; so far I am still loose buying ink!

Did you notice that they offer the option of selection of currency @ Just Write, top left hand corner?

IF, you select USD, you will be happy to discover the US shipping rate of $25.00 is ONLY $19.77 in USD! The quoted rates for the inks is obviously also less in "our" $; it won't REALLY matter under a "Financial" Competency hearing, but it can make you feel like you are "REALLY saving $!"

I was happy when my total bill for 8 bottles was charged & the US PayPal charge was so much LESS than I had expected; OF course, if you have an "oil drum" shipped, you might get a break on shipping.

Hi BP,

This IS encouraging news... because during the last one, my doctor threatened me with ink detox at a special asylum in Germany... apparently it's a real problem over there... well, it stands to reason, doesn't it? What with Pelikan, MB, Lamy and DeAtramentus all being made there. I told him I should be sent to England since my problem is Diamine inks... but he didn't fall for it.

Thank you for pointing out the exchange rates in our favor... a rare occurrence... :D ... that makes this all the more tempting... thanks for enabling. :D

Be well and enjoy life. :)

- Anthony

P.S.: If you get a ticking package in the mail from a CPA with a NJ postmark, don't sweat it... just put it in a full sink for a few hours and you'll be okay. :thumbup: