I'm Back Again

TheNobleSavage

It's been 2003 since I went on hiatus from FPN also from buying Fountain pens. I was a moderator here for quite some time. I'm glad to be back here. Looks like there is a major overhaul here. Lots of new faces. I still remember a Limited Edition Bexley pen made for FPN from Howard Levy along with a limited edition Noodles Ink. Those were some great times. I made some great friends. I hope to make many more.

Will the post limit be lifted after validation?

Again, I'm so glad to be back!

Check Out my Fountain Pen and Ink Review Sites

Fountain Pen Reviews

Ink Reviews

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNobleSavage

• Chrissy

• fjoly79

• OCArt

Welcome back from a pen user in San Diego.

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Welcome back Noble Savage. I didn't even own a computer in 03.

Allan😀😀

Welcome back. I have enjoyed your previous postings and look forward to more.

Dave Campbell
Retired Science Teacher and Active Pen Addict
Every day is a chance to reduce my level of ignorance.

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Thanks for the warm welcoming! It means a lot! As for me being one of the Admins, looking back, I was a moderator with some admin rights.

Question, what's the deal with limited posting?

Fountain Pen Reviews

Ink Reviews

Hello and Welcome back to FPN!! Glad to have you back as a member!!

To fight the onslaught of Spam, a number of controls had to be added. At 7 days membership you will be Bronze+ which removes a number of restrictions. After 30 days and 30 posts you will be a Gold member.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Since I have been a member from the birth of FPN I decided to go for the full membership. I am extremely grateful and honored that this community has weathered the storms and enjoyed the successes in the first few years to get Bexley and Noodlers to make exclusive products for us. I see now, the tradition has carried over. I applaud the Admins and moderators for carrying the torch that was passed on from past. I wish you all the best, it's a tough job. I can't wait to start & contribute here. My thing was fountain pen reviews. I have yet had the time to navigate the site since I came back. Curious to know if my old posts are still floating around.

Have a wonderful and blessed evening!

TNS

Fountain Pen Reviews

Ink Reviews

Your old posts are in place. I hadn't had any idea that you dropped away as long ago as 2003. I came along in 2006, IIRC, during a troubled period at Pentrace, and I've come upon enough TNS reviews that I've imagined you were posting far more recently.

In another of my mental hobbies, it is often enough written that, for example, "I am finished with chess but chess is not finished with me." Something similar may be true of buying and reviewing pens.

Hello and welcome back from Indiana!

Please visit my store A&D Penworx.

Brands we carry: Benu Pen, Conklin, Kaweco, Monteverde, TWSBI - Diamine, J Herbin, KWZ- Clairefontaine, Field Notes, Rhodia, Whitelines

Hey Jerome, I did a search for my name and it looks like 2005 or so was when I dropped off. I forgot who it was, but 2006 he was looking for for me to rebuy a pen he sold me. I think it was a case of sellers remorse. It was my MB LE Alexandre Dumas. I got a pretty good deal at the LA pen show. I remember pentrace, I used to get a lot of my used pens there, great prices. Is pent race still around? BTW when I have enough posts, I'm going to have to change my name by adding spaces so I can reconnect with my old posts!

Fountain Pen Reviews

Ink Reviews

Hey Jerome, I did a search for my name and it looks like 2005 or so was when I dropped off. I forgot who it was, but 2006 he was looking for for me to rebuy a pen he sold me. I think it was a case of sellers remorse. It was my MB LE Alexandre Dumas. I got a pretty good deal at the LA pen show. I remember pentrace, I used to get a lot of my used pens there, great prices. Is pent race still around? BTW when I have enough posts, I'm going to have to change my name by adding spaces so I can reconnect with my old posts!

I think you might find there is already a member called 'the noble savage' If that's you, you need to retake that ID because no-one is allowed to have more than one ID on FPN.