The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Mazurka Custom Pen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bdez

bdez

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:14

I've always loved the look of items made from malachite and found a maker and a pen type that appeared to be the goods. The attached pens in both trustone malachite and Chinese web have now arrived at home in Australia and I couldn't be happier with them. The pens are a good weight despite being heavy and look and feel sensational. Worth every bit of what they cost ... think I'll get a few more made!!!!

Attached Images

• handmade-malachite-ballpoint-pen-platinum-black-titanium-c.jpeg
  • handmade-chinese-web-black-titanium-platinum-a.jpeg

Sponsored Content

#2 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,027 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:27

Not wild about the Chinese Web ones, but the Malachite TruStone ones are GORGEOUS.  Man, I would love to see a fountain pen made with that.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

#3 bdez

bdez

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:42

Not wild about the Chinese Web ones, but the Malachite TruStone ones are GORGEOUS.  Man, I would love to see a fountain pen made with that.
Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

Have a look at their web site... there is a range of options including fountain pen ones that you can commission (not affiliated btw)... when I saw the pic of the Chinese web one I agree but in person it's a helluva lot nicer

Edited by bdez, 18 July 2017 - 08:43.

#4 Drone

Drone

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:52

Kit pens. Here's the link:

http://www.mazurkapens.com/

#5 bdez

bdez

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 July 2017 - 21:44

Kit pens. Here's the link:

http://www.mazurkapens.com/

Kit pens they may be but the quality of the core barrels in the above pens seem to me to be superior to many of the more prominent brand names - the advantage here is that you can get many stone, acrylic and timber finishes to your own design and choice.

Edited by bdez, 18 July 2017 - 21:45.

Sponsored Content

|