The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Ebonite Conid Minimalistica. Interest Check

conid

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 25_15_3

25_15_3

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 17:29

I asked Conid whether an ebonite Minimalistica would be possible. Sadly I got a response of no because of stock logistics.

Would anyone else be interested in an ebonite model for the pen?

Sponsored Content

#2 sketchstack

sketchstack

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:33

An ebonite Minimalistica would be great. There's not much to dislike about the Minimalistica except the plastic barrel is gets a little slippery. Whereas my experience with ebonite in general is a little more desireable. 

I like to write or make short videos about my fountain pens such as the Conid Bulkfiller or Pilot Urushi 845 BB:

SketchStack.com

#3 25_15_3

25_15_3

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 02:04

Interesting point regarding the plastic version. I'm a fan of demonstrators so I would never get one. I agree that the Minimalistica is a solid pen. My only caveat is that I find the piston knob to be a bit small during cleaning/refilling. I find that my fingers dig into the sides of the piston knob when I pull up and down.

#4 Bobby Check

Bobby Check

Bobby Check

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:56

Conid does make a Minimalistica in Delrin Black for those who do not enjoy the look of a demonstrator.

I have a Slimline demonstrator and it is one of my favourite pens. It is to my way of thinking,  essentially perfect. By that I mean, there is nothing that I would improve.

Enjoy your Conid pens.

Bobby

Why carry one pen when four will do!

Member of the Calgary Pen Club: http: //www.calgarypenclub.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conid

Sponsored Content

|