The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

FPN appearing slow

Dearest Member or Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to a continuing DDoS attack, FPN could be moving only slowly. Hosting Support is dealing with this. The earlier reported hardware issue has been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Warm regards, the FPN Moderator & Admin Team

Photo

Update At Main Street Pens.....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MainStreetPens

MainStreetPens

Donor Pen

• Premium - Diamond

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 17:15

We're counting down to the DC show and are already into show preparation and pen deliveries, but have added a few pens to the website.  One is the first  WASP Addipoint I've ever handled,  and a rather nice, unique Sheaffer Connaissdur - technically a Fantasy Connaisseur since Sheaffer never made one in this finish.  Right now, only one, but I hope to be able to add more over the next few months.

All pens can be seen on the main pen sales page at Main Street Pens....

pen2410.jpg

Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...
The Blue Fingers Blog is live! Ramblings and musings (and occasional repair tips) from the bench.

Sponsored Content

#2 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

Brain freeze, mmm... got pens?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,430 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:01

Ron that WASP could be an Esterbrook in disguise.

FB

San Francisco International Pen Show - They have dates! August 23-24-25, 2019 AND August 28-29-30, 2020. Book your travel and tables now! My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

Sponsored Content

|