Federalist Pens

Happy Anniversary Fed Pens!
It's been two years already since we started Federalist Pens! It's hard to believe that it has been that long already! I have come a long way since the forum days of selling vintage items to fund the hobby that I love! The hobby that I still share with you, even as a retailer! The support has been great, and we have acquired several great brands over the past year!
For pen brands- we have added Bexley, Aurora, and Montegrappa to the family! In ink, we took a chance, and added Robert Oster Inks to the line up exactly a year ago this month! Robert asked me to carry the products last July thru social media, and I agreed to be the first US Dealer! We debuted them at last year's DC Pen Show! Now- Oster Signature Inks has 6 US Dealers, and 80 different colors! It sounds funny to say all this now, but Oster Inks were new to the pen community. Robert has accomplished all of his success in less than two years!
We took on sponsorship opportunities this year as well! I have become a regular sponsor for the "Well Appointed Desk". Ana actually purchased the first Robert Oster bottle from me at last year's DC Show (she actually waited for me to unpack the Oster Products...), and she did the review of Robert Oster "Aqua" not too long afterward. Thanks to great reviews such as that, Oster Inks have really taken off! I also donated both an Aurora Pen (Inkdependence), and a Bexley Pen (The Pen Addict) for reviews. These pens were given away as my way of "Paying it Forward"! Look for more review/giveaways and sponsorship opportunities in the future!

Of course, some brands have "come and gone" at Fed Pens. I try my best to keep my site and products as fresh and purposeful as possible. It was important to me to carry well-known and respected brands. This was vital when I first started selling products as a retailer. It still is important to make sure the products I carry are working for you! This is a very competitive business market, and this is very obvious at Pen Shows. We do work together, and "help" each other by sending customers to other dealers when we cannot help them (Well, I DO, ANYWAY...). Questions can vary at shows.. one of the more interesting questions my brother and I get is "Does the pen come with a box"? I am asked this question more than once at every show. I am shocked to see people surprised when I say "Yes"! We are authorized, professional, dealers selling you a brand new product that we represent- WHY WOULD YOU NOT GET A BOX??

Do not be a Sucker! When you deal with Federalist Pens (ME), you get:
-The item you purchased
-The box the product comes with
-Paperwork and warranty from the manufacturer
-Bonus of our choice (i.e. sample, brand ephemera, Fed Pens bag, product boutique bag, etc..)
-Federalist Pens (MY) 30-Day no Hassle/Haggle Warranty! Full Refund or replacement!
(Only exclusion to this is with NOS Vintage Products- cannot be replaced...)

DC Supershow next month starts Year Three for Fed Pens! (We debuted at the 2015 Show!)
Stay tuned for more great deals, new products, and my continued support of the Pen Community!

IMG_20170113_154009.jpg

Happy Shopping!
Federalist Frank
Anniversary Sale!
To celebrate- the site is programmed to give you an additional 10% Off at Checkout! There is no coupon needed- just spend $20 or more, and Checkout will apply the discount! You will save over 20% on most items ALL MONTH LONG! It is my way of thanking you for the rapid success we are having!
Shop Now! Many items will not be this low again! Some of the brands I represent do not even allow a discount- this will be waived during this period! Checkout does not discriminate (well, it could if I programmed it that way)!
Take advantage of seldom discounted brands, as well as "Pre-Orders" (See Below)
There is more! Most pen items will be shipped to US residents FREE this month! US Shipping is waived on pens $25 or more this month! Enjoy reduced shipping on ink, paper, and accessories!
Thank You for your loyalty, and business!
Here's to Year Three 2017-2018!

New Products!

NEW! Pelikan M200 Smoky Quartz FP Collection
m200-smoky-quartz-3.jpg
The long awaited Pelikan M200 Smoky Quartz FP will be arriving next month!
I am hopeful that it will be here for the DC Show! I know I will have stock for both the Commonwealth Pen Show (Mass.), and the Pelikan Hub Event (Philadelphia Hub) in September! The pen will also come as a kit to include the Edelstein Smoky Quartz Ink. I will open a page to take pre-orders for this pen later this month!
Minerali-e1498682470276.jpg
New! Aurora 88 Minerali Collection!
This beautiful new Demo Collection from Aurora will arrive the end of July! They will be released seperately each month (starting with the Blue model "Azurite" coming later this month (for August)). They will be limited to 388 pieces each- and will come with 7 different nib choices! (EF-BB, plus a Stub and Italic choice as well!)
Pens will retail for $795, with a $50 surcharge for Stub and Italic nibs!
I will open the page for this beauty as well later this month for Pre-orders!
(You will get the 10% Discount on both as part of my Anniversary Month Sale!)

Tune in next month- around Mid-August! Review of the 2017 DC Show (Look for my tables!)!
Federalist Frank

"Celebrating Eight Years of Retail Writing Excellence"

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"

Federalist Pens and Paper (Online Pen Store)

facelogobooks.png.7b61776c10ce24852b00693f4005dc72.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Federalist Pens

• ErrantSmudge

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The big link to your site is broken - the address comes up twice in the address bar and fails to load. I still got to your site by editing the link in the address bar.

www.federalistpensonline.com

Well Thank You ErrantSmudge!

(Do not know why it did not work)

Thanks Again!

Frank

"Celebrating Eight Years of Retail Writing Excellence"

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"

Federalist Pens and Paper (Online Pen Store)

facelogobooks.png.7b61776c10ce24852b00693f4005dc72.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!