The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Peerless 125 Packaging

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rh968

rh968

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 16:57

I know that the pen is more important than the box it comes in BUT... the Peerless always came in a smart box with a pen holder and nice leaflet about the pen and Cross history. At least they did. I already have the Peerless in black and all platinum, so ordered a medallist fp and rb which came today. The fp was in the usual box with a pen holder but the rb was in a smart box of a slightly smaller size without the leaflet or a pen holder. The pen is brand new (the tip still had its little white blob on) and from Amazon. I also had previously bought a bp which came in the traditional packaging so it's not that only the fp came with the pen holder. Do you think that Cross might be reducing costs on the pen now that it is fully launched or is this an error in the packing department in (? China ?). Perhaps they ran out of Peerless boxes when mine was distributed!

Sponsored Content

#2 ArchiMark

ArchiMark

Pen Nut & Pretty Good Guy

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2017 - 23:33

Did you contact Cross about this?

Seems like it would have been the first thing to do to find out answer...
Digerati & FP Addict
Current Pens: Aurora, Pilot, Scriptorium, Tibaldi, Visconti, Wahl-Eversharp

Sponsored Content

|