The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Second Anniversary Sale- Federalist Pens!

sale pen sale anniversary sale federalist pens federalist frank frankiex fpcommunity federalist pens and paper federalist pens papers discount

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Frank_Federalist_Pens

Frank_Federalist_Pens

"Federalist Frank".....(Was "FrankieX" here)

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 00:49

Happy Anniversary Federalist Pens!

facelogo.png

It's been two years already since we started Federalist Pens! It's hard to believe that it has been that long already! 
I have come a long way since the forum days (and eBay) of selling vintage items to fund the hobby that I love! The hobby that I still share with you, even as a retailer! 

To celebrate- the site is programmed to give you an additional 10% Off at Checkout! There is no coupon needed- just spend $20 or more, and Checkout will apply the discount! You will save over 20% on most items ALL MONTH LONG! It is my way of thanking you for the rapid success we are having! 

Shop Now! Many items will not be this low again! Some of the brands I represent do not even allow a discount- this will be waived during this period! Checkout does not discriminate (well, it could if I programmed it that way)! 

There is more! Most pen items will be shipped to US residents FREE this month! US Shipping is waived on pens $25 or more this month! Enjoy reduced shipping on ink, paper, and accessories!

Thank You for your loyalty, and business!
Here's to Year Three 2017-2018!

Regards,
Frank Limper
(aka Federalist Frank, Frankiex)
Federalist Pens

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"  (Federalist Frank)

Federalist Pens and Paper  (Online Pen Store)

facelogo.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!

Sponsored Content

#2 Lloyd

Lloyd

Can a nib be smoothed by psychokinesis?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts
  • Location:Trapped inside of a snowglobe that is resting upon a mantel in a home in Massachusetts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 00:52

Congratulations!

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."
Oscar Wilde

#3 Frank_Federalist_Pens

Frank_Federalist_Pens

"Federalist Frank".....(Was "FrankieX" here)

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:07

Thank You Lloyd!

:)

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"  (Federalist Frank)

Federalist Pens and Paper  (Online Pen Store)

facelogo.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sale, pen sale, anniversary sale, federalist pens, federalist frank, frankiex, fpcommunity, federalist pens and paper, federalist pens papers, discount

Sponsored Content

|