My first post here, and a bit of a crosspost from /r/fountainpens, but I figured I would tap your infinite wisdom while I can!
I'm currently in Japan, and have picked up quite a few inks so far:
- Iroshizuku Tsuki-Yo
- Bung Box Sapphire "First Love"
- Bung Box Kabayaki Hamanako Eel
- Custom Green Sailor ink for Morita Pen Shop in Osaka
- Sailor Maruzen Eternal Blue
- KWZ Ink IG Turquoise
- Kobe Ink #6 Bordeaux
- Kobe Ink #44 Seaside Home
- Sailor Jently Yama-Dori
ANYWAYS, while my wallet is crying no, my fountain pens are crying yes, so I'm turning to you guys: If you were in Japan right now, what inks(obviously ones that I haven't gotten yet) would you get/recommend. Would love to hear your guy's opinions!
Side note, Iroshizuku is so(relatively) crazy cheap here! Like $14 a bottle.