• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woleizihan

• Jamerelbe

• garyc

• TinyTim

I'm in - couldn't resist that blue aluminium! It will be my fourth Namisu - just love the titanium nibs.

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

I went for the brass, it also reminds me of a large kaweco. Size was the thing that always put me off one.

I am incredibly tempted, that blue does look phenomenal! Now to find the £30 plus shipping...

And backed it! Was a tough decision between the aluminum blue and the brass, but I decided brass since I don't have a brass pen yet! Can't wait for delivery now!!

Opted for the titanium Ixon, since I only have Ti nibs and not ones made of Ti itself. I plan to pair it with a Ti nib for an all-Ti pen :D

As for a brass pen, I'm still waiting for my brass Loclen Electa to show up - it's already 3 months overdue :huh:

Shahrin B)

Pic??

Thanks... :D

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/ugakgedik/d993643050cc5c2e76f413425ab25266_original_2.jpg

Taken from their Kickstarter page

Shahrin B)

Pic??

Thanks... :D

Unfortunately they aren't available 'in the wild' as yet - only a small number of their pens have shipped. I'm still waiting for mine, too (I wanted a black finish) - the latest update says it'll be another couple of weeks before they're ready for delivery... :(

I'm really pleased with Namisu's Nexus but while I liked the way that one looked immediately, this one is one of those where I know there is something specific about the design I don't like, but I can't figure out what it is.

Good luck to those waiting for the Electa - actually delivering on kickstarter projects doesn't really seem to be their thing...

Слава Україні!

Slava Ukraini!

STR:11 DEX: 5 CON:5 INT:17 WIS:11 CHA:3

Wielding: BIC stick of poor judgment (-3,-5) {cursed}

Just to make it clear, re the last post, the Electa has nothing to do with Namisu and the Ixion kickstarted project. Namisu actually delivered ahead of schedule on my last pre-order from them.

I'm also waiting for the Loclen Electa. The project manager obviously has problems with other commitments, but I believe the pens will eventually arrive.

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

Just to make it clear, re the last post, the Electa has nothing to do with Namisu and the Ixion kickstarted project.

Correct. Unfortunately my post was unclear and I apologise for that. Loclen (which has two kickstarter accounts) are in no way connected to Namisu and my second paragraph was a reply to those who had problems with delays on one of Loclen projects since I have the same problem on one of their other projects.

Слава Україні!

Slava Ukraini!

STR:11 DEX: 5 CON:5 INT:17 WIS:11 CHA:3

Wielding: BIC stick of poor judgment (-3,-5) {cursed}

Correct. Unfortunately my post was unclear and I apologise for that. Loclen (which has two kickstarter accounts) are in no way connected to Namisu and my second paragraph was a reply to those who had problems with delays on one of Loclen projects since I have the same problem on one of their other projects.

No need! It wasn't that unclear - I just didn't want anyone to think Namisu was late with a delivery!

I chose the 2 pen option one for aluminium and one in titanium. When do we get to choose the nib size and modify the nibs and add the pen sleeve?

Will they get in touch once it gets over? What happens if I want to add more ?

I chose the 2 pen option one for aluminium and one in titanium. When do we get to choose the nib size and modify the nibs and add the pen sleeve?

Will they get in touch once it gets over? What happens if I want to add more ?

The Campaign 'Creators' will *definitely* get in touch at the end of the campaign - they send out a questionnaire which asks you to specify pen colours, nib preferences, etc, and allows you to select other add-ons. You have the option of paying for the add-ons *now* by upping your pledge... or you can pay the difference later as a separate transaction, once they've added up the cost of all the extras you want.

If you trawl through the comments section (you'll have to select "Show older comments"), they indicate somewhere that you can opt to buy extra pens via the survey form too - so if you want a 3rd or 4th, they should be available at the same price as for the campaign.

Looking forward to seeing this pen - it'll be my third Namisu Kickstarter campaign!

• 1 month later...

it's been a while since last update, any news?

Nope, Namisu typically go quiet around this point in time - delivery was originally scheduled for October, so hopefully there will be an update in the next few weeks to let us know if that's on track!