• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woleizihan

• Jamerelbe

• garyc

• TinyTim

I have an earlier version of their pen - the Nova and I am extremely happy with it. On that pen it was titanium body with a titanium nib. The communications from Namisu was great and they bulk shipped their pens to a distributor in the U.S. which for me meant that they shipped by UPS with no customs issues.

21a6f79afc8c8a840c96d0ccf63efdaf_origina

I have to Namisu pens already - their original Nexus (in black anodised aluminium) and the Nova (in space grey anodised aluminium). Can't quite bring myself to stretch to an all-titanium pen - but am on board for an Ixion, in a blue (probably) anodised aluminium this time around! They're quality pens, well-manufactured, and I really like the Bock #6 nibs they use on their pens!

The faceted cap is handy - I have a Nova which I like a good deal, but the thing has apparently been designed to throw itself off the desk at every opportunity. But somehow this one's not grabbing me, despite the blue option. Never mind, that just means I've saved money, doesn't it? Yay!

I wish it had a clip.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

I'm glad to hear about the positive review of Namisu in general. I'm smitten with the blue/brass they are showing, so I've backed an aluminum one.

They look sharp, I don't mind there is no clip, but the faceted cap will help with rolling. Now to muse about what nib I want...

I am a sucker for Namisu... I have already backed up two of their pens...I don't see why not a third... :D

I love their pens and the nibs (I have one black and one titanium) are just butter smooth.,.. :wub: :wub:

I am IN!!! :lol: :lol:

C.

It seems Namisu just offered new fountain pen model on Kickstarter. It's called IXION.

fpn_1498732296__ixion.jpg

What do you guys think?

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Looks a bit like a Kaweco. Of course my titanium Nova looks like many other minimalist pens, but the titanium nib writes like a dream.

"how do I know what I think until I write it down?"

Do they come with a cartridge or converter? I couldn't find any mention.

Will work for pens... :unsure:

Do they come with a cartridge or converter? I couldn't find any mention.

From their replies to comments on the page:

"We'll make converters available through the survey. However, given the popularity of the project we want to try to include these free of charge as a stretch goal. We need some time to calculate if this is viable; we'll update backers as soon as possible."

The blue alu version is appealing, especially the faceted cap. But right now my Stonewashed Titanium Nova is hogging so much hand time, I'm not sure what I'd do with another :D. My one gripe is that the shipping method they use triggered import duties, something I'd never experienced before when buying goods from the UK. Oh well.

Namisu seem to have an aversion to clips - unless I'm forgetting one, *none* of their previous pen designs have allowed for one!

I don't get the point of the faceted cap with a round body, love the Nova because it resemble a Nakaya Piccolo, this one should be doric inspired with a faceted barrel asa well