Pif (Canada) Lamy Dark Lilac And Lamy Petrol Ink Samples

lovementos

I've always wanted to do something like this, and since I've been lucky enough to have a bottle of each, figured I'd share. I'll be giving away 5mL samples of each ink to one lucky Canuck. To enter, let me know the top 3 things in your bucket list.

Deadline is June 19th, 23:59 PDT. I'm keeping this within Canada because of shipping costs.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovementos

• Wayfarer

• MuttonChew

• alwaysmetara

This is so nice of you!

1. Get my novel series completed and published and meet Gene Wolfe, Patrick Rothfuss and Neil Gaiman

2. Travel the world, learn from the gypsies in Spain to play real flamenco

3. Settle down and buy a homestead with my future wife and children, read and play to my great grand children

Not sure if I did this right, but it is my best attempt at a bucket list. Too many things I feel I need to do!

Not an entry, just to say that this is a wonderful PIF and thanks for your generosity! :)

Yo that is WAY generous 10/10

My top three are as follows:

1. Buy a HIGH high end bassoon (Heckel or Moosman or the like, one of the ones that costs more than a new car)

2. Get married

3. Travel to Iceland! And eastern Europe. I've always wanted to see Iceland, odd a choice as it may be, and a Church Tour of eastern Europe would be so much fun!

Not an entry, but ditto the generosity of your thoughtful gift.

Just across the border, and yes the postage issue!

Always enjoyable when our Canadian friends visit US pen shows.

Hope to visit a Canadian pen meet or show someday.

Some day, I want to go to Scriptus Toronto, but it's on the other side of the country, so might have to wait :mellow:

Awesome PIF!

At 16 years old, I haven't really planned out my bucket list yet but you've inspired me to start it.

My top three so far are:

1. Build and move into my own tiny home
  2. Summit the highest point in every province
  3. Learn to wing suit fly

Really cool to see another BC'er here :)

Edited by Burtini

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

This is so nice of you!

1. Get my novel series completed and published and meet Gene Wolfe, Patrick Rothfuss and Neil Gaiman

2. Travel the world, learn from the gypsies in Spain to play real flamenco

3. Settle down and buy a homestead with my future wife and children, read and play to my great grand children

Not sure if I did this right, but it is my best attempt at a bucket list. Too many things I feel I need to do!

Sounds great! What genre will your novel series be? I'm guessing sci-fi or fantasy? Someday, I would like to go around the entire country. I missed out on the VIA Rail deal, unfortunately.

Yo that is WAY generous 10/10

My top three are as follows:

1. Buy a HIGH high end bassoon (Heckel or Moosman or the like, one of the ones that costs more than a new car)

2. Get married

3. Travel to Iceland! And eastern Europe. I've always wanted to see Iceland, odd a choice as it may be, and a Church Tour of eastern Europe would be so much fun!

I can see why you'd want to go to Iceland - it looks straight out of a fantasy movie! Iceland is also on "my countries to visit" list. I've got a couple of co-workers who went there and really enjoyed it. Both did find it really pricey though.

Awesome PIF!

At 16 years old, I haven't really planned out my bucket list yet but you've inspired me to start it.

My top three so far are:

Nice to see others younger than me in the hobby (I turn 24 this September) :lol: . It's cool that you want to build your own home! I'm not much of a hiker or mountain climber, but I'm betting the views will be worth the trip. That last one sounds scary-exciting.

Sounds great! What genre will your novel series be? I'm guessing sci-fi or fantasy? Someday, I would like to go around the entire country. I missed out on the VIA Rail deal, unfortunately.

You guessed right! It deals with both genres in the span of books. Spain? Yeah, it is amazing for traveling, I walked the Camino de Santiago with my grandfather several years ago, I hope to walk it with him one more time.

You guessed right! It deals with both genres in the span of books. Spain? Yeah, it is amazing for traveling, I walked the Camino de Santiago with my grandfather several years ago, I hope to walk it with him one more time.

When you do publish it, do let us know! I always need something to read!

When you do publish it, do let us know! I always need something to read!

I absolutely will! The community here is incredibly friendly and generous. I've never felt such a glowing online community, it'd be a privilege if anyone here bothered to read any of my upcoming books.

Edited by Wayfarer

After putting the names in a random result generator, the winner is:

Awesome PIF!

My top three so far are:

PM me with your details!

Thanks for participating!

After putting the names in a random result generator, the winner is:

PM me with your details!

Thanks for participating!

Thanks for the opportunity, nice PIF! Congrats Burtini!

No way! I think this is the first time I've ever won a contest!

Thank you so much for your generosity :)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!