The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Estie Push Or Pull?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 pajaro

pajaro

Amblin along like I had good sense.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,142 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 June 2017 - 16:33

Be careful how you store the talc when you are done restoring.  I had the plastic bag bound up by rubber bands and in the tub with ink items.  It worked loose and there's talc in cartridge boxes and all over everything.  Better put it in a jar with a top.

Edited by pajaro, 25 June 2017 - 16:34.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

They took the blue from the skies and the pretty girls' eyes and a touch of Old Glory too . . .

Sponsored Content

#22 CrossFoot

CrossFoot

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 June 2017 - 23:53

Be careful how you store the talc when you are done restoring.  I had the plastic bag bound up by rubber bands and in the tub with ink items.  It worked loose and there's talc in cartridge boxes and all over everything.  Better put it in a jar with a top.

Thanks pajaro, sounds like Murphy at his finest. Container inside another sealed container sounds about right. For as infrequently as I'll use, humidity sounds like a worse enemy to me.

#23 CrossFoot

CrossFoot

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 June 2017 - 16:37

Right on schedule, as of 10:00 PM last night.  :)

Estie_DeluxeSM_inked.jpg

#24 Pentode

Pentode

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:12

Congratulations!

Sponsored Content

|