The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Where Does Everybody Buy Their Clips

clip

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jj9ball

jj9ball

Extremely Rare

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 June 2017 - 15:16

I'm a little desperate here. I can't seem to find any suppliers of clips. I know that they have to be out there somewhere, because I see lots of people on this forum using the same oblong ball ended clip. Can anyone tell me where to get these? or ANY other pen clips for that matter? I'm not really interested in making clipless pens or clipless pens with roll stops for the rest of my life.... I would love any suggestions about where I can get more/different pen clips. I will take ANY suggestions. Thanks in advance for the help.

Come see some of my handmade pens!!!

www.jandjwooddesigns.net

Sponsored Content

#2 SoulSamurai

SoulSamurai

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:42

I know you cou can buy Liliput and Fisher Space Pen clips from jetpens and other places, but they are probably a bit small for full size pens.

#3 Inspector

Inspector

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 June 2017 - 15:08

I saw a similar question a while back and these were reference so I bookmarked them for future consideration.

http://www.knifekits...hp?cPath=60_101

Pete

#4 More4dan

More4dan

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 June 2017 - 23:14

Check out this link. Same question but different forum. Great resources suggested. The Forum is a great community for pen makers.

http://www.penturner...-please-148556/

Danny

Edited by More4dan, 04 June 2017 - 23:16.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clip

Sponsored Content

|