The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Uppnorth

pens

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Sasha Royale

Sasha Royale

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,444 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 June 2017 - 14:24

Welcome !  

We are keepers of the flame.  Glad you are joining us to share in world conquest.    :lticaptd:

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn. 
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen: 
Verweile doch, du bist so schön ! 

Sponsored Content

#22 bonkers

bonkers

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 June 2017 - 16:02

Welcome !  

We are keepers of the flame.  Glad you are joining us to share in world conquest.    :lticaptd:

thanks for your "welcome" ... however this "keepers of the flame" sounds a tad arduous!.. maybe I could just be a spectator!

#23 bonkers

bonkers

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 June 2017 - 17:03

A huge thanks to you for all for  your wonderful warm welcoming words

Edited by bonkers, 05 June 2017 - 17:04.

#24 tbickiii

tbickiii

tbickiii

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,465 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 June 2017 - 17:32

Hello and welcome from Baton Rouge, Louisiana...Enjoy your time here

Thomas
Baton Rouge, LA
(tbickiii)

Check out my ebay pen listings
:
  tbickiii's Vintage Fountain Pens

#25 tinta

tinta

otthon vagyok

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 June 2017 - 18:03

Welcome from another place "up north". :W2FPN: Canada.

*Sailor 1911S, Black/gold, 14c. 0.8 mm. stub(JM) *1911S blue "Colours", 14c. H-B "M" BLS (PB) *2 Sailor 1911-M Burgundy/gold pens: 14c. 0.6 mm. "round-nosed" CI (MM) & 1.1 mm. CI (JM) *Sailor Pro-Gear Slim Spec. Ed. "Fire",14c. (factory) "H-B" *2 Kaweco SPECIAL fountain pens: 14c."M" "B",-0.5 mm & 0.7 mm stubs (PB) *Kaweco Stainless Steel Lilliput, 14c "B" -0.6 mm. stub (PB) *Montblanc 254, 14c. "BB" (1.1 mm?) flügelfeder factory stub

#26 bonkers

bonkers

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 June 2017 - 14:32

Hello and welcome to FPN, from Cape Town, South Africa.

Hello ..thanks ..its places such as this one that makes the worlden both larger and smaller  South Africa...

#27 bonkers

bonkers

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 June 2017 - 14:33

Welcome from another place "up north". :W2FPN: Canada.

Hello and thanks.. so me and you both starting to get spring now ?

#28 tinta

tinta

otthon vagyok

• Member - Gold

• 2,869 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 June 2017 - 19:36

Hello and thanks.. so me and you both starting to get spring now ?

Not yet it seems.  Very late this year. 

A question: 

What do Swedes talk about the most?  For Canadians:  You would think it's hockey but no.   It's the weather. :D

*Sailor 1911S, Black/gold, 14c. 0.8 mm. stub(JM) *1911S blue "Colours", 14c. H-B "M" BLS (PB) *2 Sailor 1911-M Burgundy/gold pens: 14c. 0.6 mm. "round-nosed" CI (MM) & 1.1 mm. CI (JM) *Sailor Pro-Gear Slim Spec. Ed. "Fire",14c. (factory) "H-B" *2 Kaweco SPECIAL fountain pens: 14c."M" "B",-0.5 mm & 0.7 mm stubs (PB) *Kaweco Stainless Steel Lilliput, 14c "B" -0.6 mm. stub (PB) *Montblanc 254, 14c. "BB" (1.1 mm?) flügelfeder factory stub

#29 bonkers

bonkers

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:50

Not yet it seems.  Very late this year. 

A question: 

What do Swedes talk about the most?  For Canadians:  You would think it's hockey but no.   It's the weather. :D

Hi ... well  snows gone here so one could at a stretch call it spring!  well in answer..  I live way out in the wild so of course its weather and all sorts of stuff about animals both domestic and predators.. a good second is politics.. at least among my mates....Worlds in a bit of a mess ..at the moment..

#30 tinta

tinta

otthon vagyok

• Member - Gold

• 2,869 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 June 2017 - 21:01

Hi ... well  snows gone here so one could at a stretch call it spring!  well in answer..  I live way out in the wild so of course its weather and all sorts of stuff about animals both domestic and predators.. a good second is politics.. at least among my mates....Worlds in a bit of a mess ..at the moment..

You have all that right.  Enjoy the ride here on FPN, an interesting & peaceful place.

#31 SomaK

SomaK

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze+

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:06

Välkommen, Im an exhchange student from Australia living in Uppsala atm! Glad I'm not the only one in Sweden

#32 SomaK

SomaK

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze+

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:07

Välkommen, Im an exhchange student from Australia living in Uppsala atm! Glad I'm not the only one in Sweden

#33 fjoly79ink

fjoly79ink

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:20

Welcome to FPN!  I'm spending some time at my parents' place north of Montreal, Canada... it's barely 12 degrees this morning!

Welcome to FPN and stay warm with  us this winter on this network! :D 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pens

Sponsored Content

|