Pif - One New Full Bottle Lamy Petrol Conus Only

webgeckos

This PIF has conditions, please read them before entering.

As per my usual semi-senile self, I per-ordered Lamy Petrol, forgot I pre-ordered, then pre-ordered again. Reading about the Petrol frenzy on Facebook and here, and seeing the scalping on ebay, I offer this PIF for those that find the Ebay prices obscene, had their pre-orders canceled, or couldn't find it locally.

Conditions of PIF:

1. You do not have any Lamy Petrol ink. Obviously I must rely on your sense of honesty, honor and fair play here, as well as scanning the Petrol review threads and discussion in Inky Thoughts.

2. You are a member of FPN and in good standing. I'll confirm with a mod prior to posting the winner.

3. You agree you will not re-sell it. I will draw a happy faces, with permanent marker, on the box and ink bottle toward this end.

Shipping:

1. I will pay for Priority 2-3 day shipping to CONUS.

Selection of Winner:

1. This PIF will close at 12 noon Mountain Standard Time (-6 GMT/UTC) on Saturday 10 June.

2. Winner will be selected via RNG.

3. Winner will get posted around 12 noon MST on Sunday 11 June.

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• webgeckos

• Fuzzy_Bear

• MannyBA

• Crossmanx

ROFLOL!!!!! :D :D

I will draw a happy faces, with permanent marker, on the box and ink bottle toward this end.

Edited by Cyber6

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I not only do not have Lamy Petrol ink, I don't have any Lamy inks and, if I should be selected to receive, I will not sell it!

None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. - Mark Twain

I would love to be considered. I could buy more pens, but why? So I have changed and am enjoying using all kinds of colors.

I don't sell any of my pens. I take that back. I sold some estate finds to Danny Fudge because I didn't want to fix all of them. Other than that, I give pens away to my bus students and students that show any interest.

Peace and Understanding

Kudos to webgeckos on this very generous PIF. This will certainly make one member, unable to get this almost unobtainable ink, very happy. In your generous way, you are righting the wrong that exists with the ink scalping occurring on eBay and other sites. I'm ineligible as I was lucky enough to obtain a bottle early on when I purchased the Petrol Safari.

I wish all of you the best of luck when webgeckos spins the RNG!

Edited by mmg122

Wow, that's a generous offer. I'm in. I missed the window of opportunity to get any as I was at the hospital with a friend when GPC sent out the stock alert email.

Absolutely, positively would not sell it! I think this is EXACTLY the color I've been yearning for, so please count me in for this most generous offer. Happy faces and all. :)

My latest ebook.   And not just for Halloween!

My other pen is a Montblanc.

You are an excellent and yarny pen person :) I solemnly swear that I am up to no, um, I mean that I will not sell under any circumstances. I like the color, can't really afford it even if I could find some, and having a bottle with your art work on it would make it extra special. :D

I would love to be considered. I could buy more pens, but why? So I have changed and am enjoying using all kinds of colors.

I don't sell any of my pens. I take that back. I sold some estate finds to Danny Fudge because I didn't want to fix all of them. Other than that, I give pens away to my bus students and students that show any interest.

This is for the ink not the pen.

I agree to the terms and meet the qualifications. Thank you for helping out the community!

Please enter me for the drawing. I have a Petrol pen, but no Petrol ink for it! As a veteran having given away several ink PIFs, I will not resell this ink should I be lucky enough to win.

If I were willing to share it with some of the other FPNers here, turning the huge pif into a couple smaller ones, would that be okay? If so, then I would love to be considered.

KEEP CALM AND BOOGIE ON!

SILENCE IS GOLDEN, BUT DUCT TAPE IS SILVER.

Love this... let me count the ways...

Eligible, but yama dori is calling my name, so thanks anyway.

If a pack of carts ever becomes available will spring for that to pair with the grad gift, sometime before they earn their degree ;-)

The basic true blue Lamy cart ink in Petrol teal pen clashes something awful! like pink brown orange wince-tic

Yay webgeckos!

I would love to be included please and thank you! =D (I agree to the terms as well. =) )

I am willing to trade hand drawn postcards for ink samples, although there is a limited number of postcards that I have. I am mainly looking for Sailor inks, although I am not picky so send me a message here with a list of inks you have to sample if interested and we can work something out. Thank you! =D

Hi Fuzzy. This is for a bottle of Lamy Petrol and not the matching pen.

If I were willing to share it with some of the other FPNers here, turning the huge pif into a couple smaller ones, would that be okay? If so, then I would love to be considered.

How wonderful of you and absolutely.