Closed - Mega Group Buy - Ranga Pens With Bock Nibs ( 5 Models : Giant Bamboo, Bamboo, Model 8, Designer, Zeal)

mehandiratta

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• mpkandan

• Jamerelbe

• sansenri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[Five of these were FPN Group Buy pens; the other two (3rd from top and very bottom) came via an online Australian retailer...]

Might i ask which Australian retailer?

• 4 weeks later...

Dear FPNers, let me show You the three Ranga pens I ordered in this group buy. They all came in a nice silk box, together with a present - Oliver exam demonstrator pen.

I think the pens are excellent.

These are my first ebonite pens and I like the ebonite very much. It feels warm in hand, and seems to be anti-scratchy. Much better than plastic.

Model 8 pens are very ergonomic.

These photos are made in day light. The colours of all pens in reality is more pale.

The colours are: Bamboo - pale green; Model 8 - one is orange + black section and the other is Rose Red – Mauve Ripple (colour N 13 from the top post). I would say that the rose red-mauve pen is in fact a beautiful combination of red and dark blue.

The pens write excellent, it is a pleasure to use them.

I admire the artisan of making these beautiful pens!

post-136779-0-82543700-1506867575_thumb.jpg

post-136779-0-08571600-1506867583_thumb.jpg

post-136779-0-80006900-1506867590_thumb.jpg

post-136779-0-01456000-1506867599_thumb.jpg

post-136779-0-98714600-1506867607_thumb.jpg

Nice colours, I like the red mouve ripple especially.
my pink blue swirl premium is a similar shade

here are a few more photos in better lighting

fpn_1507392066__p1140421-3.jpg

(photographer and son in the spoon...)

fpn_1507392219__p1140422-3.jpg

(son in the spoon)

fpn_1507392297__p1140423-3.jpg

Dear FPNers, let me show You the three Ranga pens I ordered in this group buy. They all came in a nice silk box, together with a present - Oliver exam demonstrator pen.

I think the pens are excellent.

These are my first ebonite pens and I like the ebonite very much. It feels warm in hand, and seems to be anti-scratchy. Much better than plastic.

Model 8 pens are very ergonomic.

These photos are made in day light. The colours of all pens in reality is more pale.

The colours are: Bamboo - pale green; Model 8 - one is orange + black section and the other is Rose Red – Mauve Ripple (colour N 13 from the top post). I would say that the rose red-mauve pen is in fact a beautiful combination of red and dark blue.

The pens write excellent, it is a pleasure to use them.

I admire the artisan of making these beautiful pens!

Great Pictures Olga-F . Thanks for your appreciation. It is great motivation for Craftsmen like us.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is looking to get a Ranga but don't want to pay top dollar, send me a PM I would have a 3C for sale in mint condition (M Jovo nib). I just don't use my fountain pens much anymore and got a Lamy 2000.

I am interested in the demonstrator version of Giant Bamboo and Bamboo pens in matte finish with matte ends
One with #6 monotone Chrome 1.1 mm stub
The other with #6 monotone Chrome 1.5 mm stub
And extra
#6 monotone Chrome Medium nib unit

What is the cost breakdown please?

Thanks!

Nice colours, I like the red mouve ripple especially.

my pink blue swirl premium is a similar shade

here are a few more photos in better lighting

fpn_1507392066__p1140421-3.jpg

(photographer and son in the spoon...)

fpn_1507392219__p1140422-3.jpg

(son in the spoon)

fpn_1507392297__p1140423-3.jpg

Great Pictures Sir!!!

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

• 2 weeks later...