Closed - Mega Group Buy - Ranga Pens With Bock Nibs ( 5 Models : Giant Bamboo, Bamboo, Model 8, Designer, Zeal)

mehandiratta

Would it be possible to get a pen threaded for Jowo nibs instead?

It is only for Bock nib. You can get it threaded for bock also.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• mpkandan

• Jamerelbe

• sansenri

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would it be possible to get a pen threaded for Jowo nibs instead?

For quick order processing and turnaround.. We are sticking with bock nib only..

I hope you will understand

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Dear All,

Shipping Update: We have started the shipping from today. All the paid orders will be shipped in next 10 days on daily basis.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Form submitted!

One important point, though - although it's very interesting to be able to see what others have ordered via the Googledoc, I'm not sure you should be making people's addresses and phone numbers available .....

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

I have submitted the google form: Bamboo, solid forest green, chrome fine nib.

Sorry but I do not understand how can I pay?

Another format needs to be found for these group buys if it's not possible for private information to be kept private on google docs (or whatever the correct name is for the format used).

Too be quote honest, unless you look for the link, it is not automatically visible. Also one only gets a chance to see it at the end of the form, once it is submitted.

Yes it is a concern, but in my opinion, a certain amount of trust amongst pen aficionados can be mustered along. If there is a way to amend the google form to not make the addresses and phone numbers visible, than its great. Otherwise, lets think of other options he can use in future to avoid this and make purchasing a smooth process for us. In other words, lets help him to help ourselves.

It's not other pen users I'm concerned about. Criminals actively collect personal data - I've had my details used to order goods for which I am then billed. It is too easy to harvest this information.

Internet security is vital!

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

Form submitted!

One important point, though - although it's very interesting to be able to see what others have ordered via the Googledoc, I'm not sure you should be making people's addresses and phone numbers available .....

I will take care of that..

Edit : now no one can see the others responses..

vaibhav mehandiratta

I have submitted the google form: Bamboo, solid forest green, chrome fine nib.

Sorry but I do not understand how can I pay?

You will recieve email from MP Kandan soon

vaibhav mehandiratta

I will take care of that..

Edit : now no one can see the others responses..

Thank you! I also prefer to protect my privacy.

I placed an order for giant bamboo. I provided my FPN username in the comments section of the Google Form.

Dear FPN'ers,

Thanks for overwhelming support for this Group Buy.

Shipment Update: As committed, We have shipped all orders (around 125+ Shipments) that have been paid on or before 5th July in 5-6 weeks from the payment date. The other 10+ orders which were paid after 5th July would be shipped in 2 weeks at maximum.

This Group Buy will end on 20th July. Kindly avail this offer as only 4 more days are left.

Thanks Mr.Vaibhav Sir for initiating this Group Buy.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

I received my Ranga Bamboo Demonstrator last week. It looked great, but I took out the converter and filled the barrel with Teal from Krishna Inks. My white, sanitized desk at work could do with some greenery. I love the way the ink shows through in this gorgeously crafted fountain pen. The Bock nib does wonders for the writing experience. I'm thrilled with this group buy. Kudos to Mr. Kandan and the Ranga Pens team!

The image is from Big Fat Books Blog, my Instagram page on books and fountain pen reviews.

post-136919-0-94245900-1500373828_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tarundurga

I received my Ranga Bamboo Demonstrator last week. It looked great, but I took out the converter and filled the barrel with Teal from Krishna Inks. My white, sanitized desk at work could do with some greenery. I love the way the ink shows through in this gorgeously crafted fountain pen. The Bock nib does wonders for the writing experience. I'm thrilled with this group buy. Kudos to Mr. Kandan and the Ranga Pens team!

The image is from Big Fat Books Blog, my Instagram page on books and fountain pen reviews.

attachicon.gifeinstein.jpg

Dear Mr. Tarundurga Sir,

Thanks a lot for your nice words and good pictures. Glad that you are enjoying the pen

Dear All,

This Group Buy is ending on today.Thanks for a ll your support.

Kindly utilize this last day to participate in this Group buy

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Think I'd like to get a bamboo too ... But the first page of this keeps falling over. Could anybody post me a link to the Google doc here please? Many thanks!