Here is my review for one of the 8 new Diamine 150th Anniversary inks, Diamine Blood Orange:
Diamine 150th Anniversary Blood Orange
One of the 8 New 150th Anniversary colours available in special 40ml bottles
All 16 Anniversary Inks will be made available in standard short European cartridges packs of 20
- Flow Rate: Excellent, wet
- Lubrication: Really good on several different papers.
- Nib Dry-out: Not noticed.
- Start-up: Immediate.
- Saturation: Very saturated
- Shading Potential: Very good
- Sheen: Not seen
- Tomoe River 52gsm.
- Cheaper generic 80gsm printer papers & lined pads.
- Field Notes
- CiAK InTempo
- Spread / Feathering / Woolly Line: Seen on Field Notes.
- Nib Creep / “Crud”: Not seen, even after over 2 weeks in the pen
- Staining (pen): Not seen - easy clean-up
- Staining (hands): Not seen - easy clean-up
- Clogging: Not seen. Seems unlikely.
- Water resistance: Water resistant, but not sold as waterproof.
- Availability: Will be available from Diamine Inks web-site and other outlets.